~~Chapter 8~~

Disclaimer: I don't own Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime

It was a bright morning at Shade's mansion. Yet, a blue haired girl was still sleeping at her queen size bed. Her body was sprawled around the bed and she was snoring loudly. Then her alarm clock ring which gave her a shock and made her fall.

Thud!

"Ow!" Rein muttered as she opened her eyes, only the see herself in the floor. She sat and then glared at the alarm clock that is still ringing, "So you are my first enemy here aside from that jerk. I won't forgive you!" she banged the alarm clock to turn it off.

She smiled at her success. Then walked to the bathroom and fixed herself. After that she walked downstairs wearing white sleeveless top and gray sweatpants. She let her hair down. As she went to the dining hall she observed the mansion. It was so huge and beautiful. In the living room were three black sofas, a large glass table, an enormous flat screen TV, a cream colored furry carpet at the bottom and a large portrait of a family.

It was Shade's family. He and his dad were wearing tuxes while his mother and his sister were wearing dresses. They look happy and elegant in the picture. Rein's eyes saddened. She envied Shade for having a complete happy family, while she only has her mother who is very sick. Her father, according to her mother died on a traffic accident. But she never saw her father's face even in a picture, she never did. But her mother told her that she and her father have the same features so she just imagined herself as a man thinking that that's how her father looks like.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a ball hit her head, or maybe someone hit her with it. It didn't hurt though it was just a small stress ball. She glared at the intruder who was smirking at her. Shade is wearing a grey shirt and black jogging pants.

"What do you want, jerk face?" Rein glared at him.

"Nothing, just want to piss you off" Shade smirked. Rein throw the ball back at Shade who caught it easily.

"Well congratulations you pissed me off!" Rein made a grumpy face, "Just by looking at your face makes me mad"

"Too bad you need to get used to this handsome face cause we, even I hate to say it, are living together now" Shade said as he walked closer to her, "Never seen that close but I'm quite disappointed that my fake girlfriend is flat-chested"

"You pervert!" Rein shouted as she tried to hit Shade but he caught her hand.

"Shut up its still early in the morning, dear" Shade smirked.

"You perverted bastard! Let me go!" Rein struggled to break free but Shade gripped her hand tighter.

"Why do you think I'll be interested with you, idiot?" Shade glared.

Rein's eyes showed a hurtful expression but she brushed it off and bite Shade's hand, "Me too! I will never like you, bastard!"

"Sh*t! You're teeth are so sharp as a knife! You're gonna pay for that!" Shade chased Rein around the living room.

"It's your entire fault! I'm just making my revenge!" Rein cried as she run for her life. Minutes passed Lulu and Camelot went to the living room to announced breakfast.

"Shade-sama, Rein its-" Lulu and Camelot's eyes grew wide when they saw Rein and Shade in a weird position. They are in the couch Shade's body above Rein. Shade was gripping both of Rein's hands while Rein is screaming bloody murder.

"Get off me and let me go you disgusting jerk!" Rein said as she continued struggling.

"Not until you apologize to me you, low-class idiot!" Shade said not letting go.