Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Yazaan's POV
What the hell happened.  A moment ago I was relaxed and now I'm all worked up. Oh God! How come all of this is my fault. If she remembered correctly then I was the person who was played with, not the other way around. And she's still putting all the blame on me. I'm not the culprit. I didn't know what to do so I just laid on my bed.
____________________________________
The next day
It's 6 o'clock right now. I haven't slept all night and today I have to go to the office as well. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get myself some breakfast. As I entered the kitchen and saw Malaika and Warisha both there, making breakfast. What was Malaika doing up so early? Anyways I was still quite very much furious on Warisha, so I ignored her.
Yazaan:"Asalam u Alaikum Malaika. Kesi ho?"
Malaika beamed like she won an award. Which was quite awkward.
Malaika:"Walaikm Asalam,  main bilkul theek hun, tum kesey ho."
Yazaan:"Main bhi theek hun Allah ka shukar."
All this time Warisha was making her omelette.
I went  towards the fridge and took some eggs out to make myself an omelette. I took the ingredients and utensils and started preparing my omelette. While I was frying my omelette, my phone rang, I picked it up and went out."
Warisha's POV
Malaika kafi nahi thi ke yeh bhi agaya hai mera sir khaney. I knew he purposely ignored me. Okay!  I Know what I did and said everything was wrong yesterday, but I've been continuously pointed out for the last 3 years because of this Nikkah. And then that dumbass left his omelette on the stove. I cooked the omelette and took it out on a plate. I made my omelette and then took it to the dining table along with my coffee.
I was eating my breakfast, when Yazaan walked in with his plate. We shared a look full of hate. He sat right across from me. Yazaan sat right across from me. Both of us were eating our breakfast in complete silence, when malaika walked in and our peace was taken away from us. Yazaan completed his breakfast in a hurry and took his dishes and left the dining room. A smile was plastered on my lips due to his eagerness to get away from Malaika. It was amusing that he was afraid of someone. While in my thoughts, I didn't notice Malaika staring at me.
Warisha:"what?"
Malaika:"tumhey zyada hasi nahi arahi hai."
Warisha:"nahi ,I dont think so." She stayed quiet for a while but then again spoke.
Malaika:"merey dimaag may ek sawaal araha tha ke tum arif uncle aur baki sabko kab batarahi ho apne nikkah ke baarey may? I mean unka haq banta hai apni baiti ke nikkah ke barey may maloom hona. Aur fazaan also has the right to know about it."
Warisha:"tumhey is cheez ki fiqar nahi honi chehye." I said while standing up from my place and going out but I  stopped hearing her next words.
Malaika:"Chalo, ye to bata do ke Yazaan ko sab kuch kab bata rahi ho." it felt like every bit of air had been sucked out of me. I didn't turn, just went towards the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw Yazaan standing there. There was only one question on my mind at that time.
Had he heard everything?
Yazaan:"Kya hua Warisha."
He asked coming towards me. His tone was full of concern ,there was no mockery in it. I think he  has heard what Malaika said.
Warisha:"K..kuch bhi toh nahi mughey....kya hona ha." I said rubbing my neck. I was looking down ,because I knew if I looked up Yazaan would read my eyes and understand that something is wrong.
Yazaan:"OK! Bye, hopefully we won't meet again"
Yazaan said and left. I took a sigh of relief and thanked Allah tallah for keeping my secret safe.
Yazaan's POV
Malaika:"merey dimaag may ek sawaal araha tha ke tum arif uncle aur baki sabko kab batarahi ho apne nikkah ke baarey may? I mean unka haq banta hai apni baiti ke nikkah ke barey may maloom hona. Aur fazaan also has the right to know about it."
Warisha:"tumhey is cheez ki fiqar nahi honi chehye."
I heard both of them talking. Why was Malaika concerned about Arif uncle? And hold on, he still didn't know about our Nikkah. Why hasn't Warisha told him about it yet? And why was Warisha's paternal cousin in this discussion? And last but not the least, what Warisha has not told me yet.
My whole day was spent with just one thought ,what was Warisha hiding from me?
I was still trying to understand the situation when I received a message from Warisha
Warisha: WE NEED TO TALK.
____________________________________
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.
Plz vote and comment.