Derek Hale/Reader: Make Me Your Bitch

"What's wrong Der?" You ask, seeing an even more sour look than normal. Derek looks down at you with a softer look.

"Sometimes having super hearing is not always good" he says grumply, you grab his hand and give him a smile.

"Then tune them out, besides it can't be that bad all the time" you grin with a teasing smile, you pick up your drink as the band starts up another song. It was Friday night and you and Derek were out in town. He was against going but you talked him into it.

"And how do you spouse I do that?" He grins as you wrap your arms around his neck and he goes to your waist pulling you closer and you bite your lip as you look up at him.

"I'm sure I can think of a few ways to distract you" you whisper against his lips and he growls as you pull away.

"Oh really now" he smirks as the room gets darker as they dim the lights In the club.

"Oh yes, I can give you something else to think about" you say against his neck close to his ear. Derek's hold on you tightins just a bit.

"Don't tease me, it's the full moon and I can smell how wet you are" he growls lowly making you bite your lip and your cunt throb at his tone of voice.

"Then maybe we should get out of here?" You grin and nip his neck as the bass of the music goes through your body. Everything was so loud and the energy in the club made you feel a rush of adrenalin. Without saying a word Derek heads for the exit and leads you outside the warm summer air hitting you all over in your shorts and tank top.

"Where are we going?" You ask looking up at him. Derek stops and pushes you against the tree behind the building, his car right in front of you.

Derek kisses you deeply and you moan and reach up your hands going into his hair. You hear him growl lowly when you nip his lip he pulls back and his eyes are glowing red and you feel yourself become even more wet.

"To my loft so I can fuck you into my bed" he growls in your ear and then he pulls away grabing your hand and helping you into the car. You squeeze your thighs as your cunt aches. Derek gets in and groans as your scent hits him. You look over at him as he starts the car and speeds off. You lean over and kiss and nip his neck up to his ear.

"I can't wait to feel you deep inside of me" you bite his neck and he growls. His hands are tightening on the steering wheel. He lets one hand drift to your thigh and you bite your lip as you see his claws on your leg and you feel your heart speed up.

"Stay still" he growls as he cuts through the crotch of your pants and you shiver and moan as you feel his finger on your clit.

"Derek" you moan, Derek groans as he sinks his finger deep inside of your soaking cunt.

"Your soaking" he groans as he finger fucks you. You moan and cry out as you get closer and closer to coming but he stops and removes his hand from you and you whine.

"Derek, please don't stop! I need you!" You beg not realizing that you had made it to the loft.

"Where here" he says, opening his door and you blink as he opens your door and you step out on wobbly legs and you look up at Derek as he pins you to the car door once it's closed, his body heat making you shiver.

"Are you sure about this? You know I can be rougher on the full moon" he says honestly looking you in the eyes. You lean up and kiss him, molding your body to his.

"I don't want gentle Derek, I want your more primal animalistic side tonight" you tell him leaning up and kissing him deeply and he growls his hands going in your hair and pulling your head back.