Untitled Part 1

ASPECTS OF HEAVEN

1.SAINTS- They have spirit bodies 2. The spirit body has a form identical to your physical body 3.You still think, see, hear, smell, communicate, much enhanced and superior intelligence 4. It is not limited by physical barriers 5.It can appear and disappear 6. The spirit body is real, shines, radiates GOD's glory 7. It has a pure and white robe on it 8. Super beautiful/handsome, no blemish or defects 9. Can see the spirit world and the physical 10. Can see and read man's thoughts , the spirit body is like an angel, since angels are purely spirit beings, except that angels have unique anointings, special powers and purposes.

—Matthew :8:11: "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven."

—Luke :20:34: "And JESUS answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:35: But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:36: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of GOD, being the children of the resurrection."

—2Corinthians:5:1: "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of GOD, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.2: For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:3: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.4: For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.5: Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is GOD, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.6: Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the LORD:7: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)8: We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the LORD.9: Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him."

2.ANGELS- There are many types of angels, they vary in position, power and purpose, in the throneroom, You will find cherubims, living creatures, seraphims, other types, arch angels, regular class of angels. There are angelic beings with two heads, some their body sparkle like a transparent gemstone, some I have seen, their faces look like Ox but their whole body is as white as snow, some angels are tall as skyscrappers, major angels, there are warring angels, angels with flaming swords, healing angels, then 7 arch angels who stand before GOD etc, Saw some major angels, their whole bodies were golden, as if made of solid gold, then angels of the mercy seat, the throneroom is very complex, I have went there many times, but I get shocked all the time, I see new things and angels.

—Psalms:68:17: "The chariots of GOD are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the LORD is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place."

3..) FOOD - There is food, eating and drinking in the kingdom of heaven. When i was with JESUS in heaven, we walked on a certain path, we picked large, transparent grapes on some tree, the most delicious thing you have ever eaten. Other times i have eaten bread, fruits from fruit trees in the garden. Once ate a pear like fruit, then saw large beautiful apple fruits. There are all kinds of fruits and food in heaven.

—Matthew:26:29: "But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom."