Free Health Camp Drive for Children by National NGO

Focused on rebuilding the crummy lives of the under-privileged children of our country, National Organization for Social Empowerment comes with yet another laudable initiative, organizing a free health camp for the children at Gandhi Ashram, GTB Nagar on April 15. The camp was set up with due support from Save the Quest and the NSS unit of Hindu College, Delhi University. National NGO made perfect use of the occasion, the college's annual fest Umang' 15.

National NGO Reviews have always come into limelight for the compassion they show towards the destitute and their sincere efforts do not go unnoticed. With its various projects and contributory events for uplifting the cause of the disadvantaged lot, the organization continually strives to make life worth living and our society a better place to survive in. It regulates numerous drives fully dedicated to the educational, health, social security and food requirements of the people in need. Its commitment to the cause is remarkable.

At this health camp, National NGO emphasized the importance of personal hygiene to the children under the fest's theme of sanitization and sensitization. A puppetry show on sanitation habits by Kayakalp began the event, which was later followed by a thorough medical check-up of all the children.

The second day of the fest also witnessed awareness spread through interactive sessions like a presentation on 'Finding Flaws in society-essay slogging to change it- difficult transforming it-priceless' by Helpiez, a social startup from IIT Delhi. And another one was on social entrepreneurship, 'My Journey'- by Aman Singh & Saif Ahmed Khan. NGO's founder, Aman Singh, was invited as the chief guest at the prize distribution ceremony of the college, which marked the last section of the event.

Such heartfelt, humanitarian projects are vital to enhance the harmony and quality of life of our society, making it a progressive and dynamic one in the world. National NGO's non-profit motifs and endeavors for the social empowerment of the deprived souls ought to motivate everyone for extending a helping hand.