41

MATTHEO
I gulp as he smirks up at me, I feel my friends' gazes behind me, and I can't even look at them right now. I fucked up. If my plan doesn't work now, I'm screwed.

"We have one chance, dont fuck this up, or they will die." I shake my head.

"You will let them go before this." He smirks but shakes his head.

"It's a deal. We will let them go when you give us your blood." I nod slowly, and he grabs me towards a chair. I meet Daisy's eyes, and she stares at me sadly. She knows I didn't want this. Trust me, I fucking dont. But they have to trust me. I have a plan.

"Want to do this the hard way or the easy?" He asks, holding up a knife, and I sigh, grabbing it from his eyes.

"Watch it, so I dont stab you with it." He grins back at me, and I sigh. I look down at the knife, and I'm two seconds from cutting myself as the man beside me falls to the grown, and the death eaters look around in fear. Thank god.I grab the box with my father's ashes and look up, seeing Hermione and the rest of the trio with their wands ready. Draco pulls himself out of the death eater's grip, and I point my wand against the death eater.

"Let them go, or we'll destroy this." They stare at each other and then shakes their head.

"You can't apparate from this room. Let them go, or you will die." I say with a cold voice, and they gulp, Draco taking one step closer to them.

"I will take this to the ministry and destroy it, for real this time," Hermione says, holding the box in her hands. I sigh before nodding, feeling relief.

"Let her go before I fucking kill you." I walk closer to the death eater holding Daisy, and he lets her go.

"Now leave, and dont you dare think about coming back." They run away, and Daisy runs into my arms.

"We can't let them go. They will-" I interrupt her with a kiss, and she melts into my arms.

"No worries, I have everything planned for them upstairs, love." She smiles at me and then turns around to face Ginny and Harry.

"Ginny? You were a part of this?" She forces a smile and nods.

"Mattheo called us, telling us about all of this. I'm so sorry, Dais...." She stares at Daisy with embarrassment in her eyes, as she should.

"It's okay...." Daisy smiles, "thank you for coming here. We wouldn't make it without you guys." Ginny smile, and I nod towards Harry.

"Thanks, mate." He forces a smile back.

"Sorry for not believing you. We owe you." I shake my head.

"No, we are even now, right guys?" They nod by my side.

"Stella, do you mind if we ask you a few questions later? To know what happened." Stella looks up from her father's side, but Theo shakes his head.

"Not tonight. She has been through a lot. Maybe another time," Harry nods, understanding.

"Mr Scott, we have to take you with us. To ask some questions." Daisy's father nods, forcing a smile, and Daisy looks up at her father.

"You won't let him go to Azkaban, will you?" She asks, and I pull her closer to me. Ginny forces a smile.

"We will see what we can do. Come with us, Mr Scott." Daisy's father turns around to pull Daisy into a hug, and I stare at them for a few seconds before she pulls away.

"I will see you when they let you go," she says, and he leaves a kiss on her head.

"I'll be there, Mattheo." He turns to me, and I stare at him in shock.