Part 3

V was about to fall but the man with piercing saved V before his butt would kiss the floor.

V and the man was staring at each other as if they were searching for something in each other's eyes maybe the love that they could not feel as a children, as they had no parents or maybe something else only they could know. The moment was disturbed by a thunder. They stood straight realizing what they were doing.

What they thought as thunder was a cough of V's boss. Who was all red why only he could answer(A/n:don't worry I will ask him)The man with piercing asked the boss "why is this place was so deserted?". Then the boss replied saying "the gym opens at 9".The man with piercing was confused by the reply and looked at the boss and saw the boss pointing something behind him. So he turned and saw the clock which showed the time was still 8. The man with the piercing growled frustrated and saw a little boy looking at them with a innocent eyes.

The boss asked the man with piercing his name. The man replied saying his name was Jeon Jungkook. V looked at his boss and Jungkook again. The boss asked Jungkook why was he here. Then jungkook replied saying he wanted to be trained to get a perfect shape. Then the boss ordered V to deal with Jungkook and went away.

(A/n: oii oii wait up man why the hell were you red that time
Boss:none of your business but I was blushing seeing the bl drama (runs away due to shyness)
A/n:hehe same here)