Chapter 1

Chapter 244 – I Will … You (9)

"What's with the chapter?" Choi Han asked

IT IS WRITTEN IN A NOVEL FORM BECAUSE TO OTHER WORLDS, YOUR WORLD IS A NOVEL IN OTHER WORLDS

"Ah alright then" Choi Han responded

================================
The Dragon half-blood raised his head. He could see the confident gaze looking at him.

================================

"DRAGON HALF-BLOOD?!?!" Multiple people exclaimed...

"How can a dragon half-blood exist...?" Eruhaben asked to himself. His brows furrowed in confusion as his eyes stared at the screen with a complicated gaze

================================
He could see Choi Han, whose expression did not change at all even as the light burned his hand.

================================

"Why is the hero-nim fighting him?" Lily asked her brother, worried for Choi Han. "I don't know Lily... I don't know..." Basen responded. The two siblings were seated beside their parents. 'where is my son?' Deruth finally asked himself after not noticing anyone missing in their family.

Deruth looked around the room. He doesn't see Cale anywhere. 'Where is he?' He thought with a worried expression.

================================
Choi Han’s violent darkness followed the injury Raon left behind in order to cut through the Dragon half-blood’s insides.

================================

Everyone was in shock. 'Just how could this Raon person injure him' the White Star or Cale Barrow rather, he asked himself, angrily grinding his teeth.

================================
A large light arrow that appeared in the air shot toward Choi Han.

Baaaaang!
================================

"HERO-NIM!!!" Everyone (except the villains) exclaimed in alarm. Almost everyone was worried for Choi Han. Choi Han himself was just sitting there with a blank expression.

================================
However, that light arrow did not manage to reach Choi Han.
A bunch of white bones silently disintegrated instead.
================================

"What...?" Choi Han said in disbelief with wide eyes.
"Why...why is she there...?" Tasha murmured to herself, worried for Mary.

"A necromancer, such a disgusting existence..." Many nobles said in disgust.

================================
Mary’s black wyvern had used the armor that was made from white bones in order to prevent the light from reaching Choi Han.
The Dragon half-blood twisted his body in attempts to throw off Choi Han, who had abandoned the wyvern and stuck to him to hurt him with the black aura, however, Choi Han did not fall off.
================================

Now everyone was shocked. 'why are they riding wyverns?' everyone taught, questioning themselves what the world has become.

'why is that disgusting necromancer helping the hero? Why is he even associated with it?!' Almost all nobles thought.

================================
Craaaackle, crackle.

The Dragon half-blood activated light throughout his body.
His entire body started to be covered in light.