Teleported

Since I think that I might add TCF in the future, I'ma add this in advance:

SYSTEM: CALE

ON SCREEN: CALE

TBOAH: CALE
TIMELINE: A week before the attack of Henituse County

TCF: CALE
TIMELINE : Just after the White Star died

But for the time being, this won't get implemented until I ACTUALLY add them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Choi Han's group went to the palace as requested by the crown prince, Alberu. But when they were near the palace, they got teleported.
______________________________________

A/N: Don't judge-
I'm bad at writing stories-
Now let's get back to the fic
______________________________________

Just a few minutes before they got teleported, the common people started to disappear, then the nobles, the dragons, the villains, and finally, everyone in the palace.

"What the-" Choi Han exclaimed in surprise. He saw a lot of people are already there. Then his friends appeared right beside him

Him and his friends observed the place they were suddenly teleported to, on guard for any possible attack.

The not so important nobles were panicking and were demanding (screaming) to know where they were. The dragons were just chilling by the food table watching as the chaos unfolds. The royal families were seated while almost all of the (useless) nobles were panicking.

Cale and his family were panicking when they noticed their eldest child/sibling was nowhere to be seen.

Choi Han FINALLY noticed the theater like setup. "Why... why am I here now...?" Choi Han murmured angrily as his friends watched him in worry.

PLEASE BE SEATED

An unknown voice suddenly request them. Some of them flinched at the cold and dead like voice. No one moved.

PLEASE BE SEATED

The unknown voice requested again. No one flinched this time but still, no one moved even with the request of the unknown voice.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE BE SEATED

Once again, no one moved but the dragons have taken a seat far away from the elves.

Then suddenly, they were pulled by an unknown force to their respective seats. Everyone was alarmed at the sudden pull.

NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ALL SEATED, YOU MAY NOW ASK QUESTIONS

Many voices were asking (shouting) for why they were there, who they (the system) are and more.

SILENCE

Everyone was silent as the cold, harsh unknown voice ordered them too. No one could open their mouth. This includes the villains, the heroes, everyone.

"Why are we here...?" Rosalyn asked as her cold, wary eyes stared at the massive screen.

YOU ARE HERE TO WATCH A FUTURE

"You said 'a future'... It means that it's not our future right?" Rosalyn asked. "And why should we trust you?" Choi Han asked

YOU ARE CORRECT MISS ROSALYN AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, IT IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HELP YOU

"Who are 'they'?" Lock asked

THEY ARE ########

Now everyone is confused, what did it say?

"What do you want with us" Ron asked with a colder gaze. Truly worthy of being the patriarch of the Molan household, well, former patriarch....

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SIT AND WATCH, NO OTHER REASON

Everyone was whispering now...
"What?""Why?"....

YOUR WORLD IS IN THE BRINK OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION AS TIME PASSES, THEY ORDERED ME TO-

The unknown voice suddenly glitched as it continued to talk but they already made up their mind to agree. There are some people or creatures who are still wary about it but accepted.

SO DO YOU ACCEPT?
ACCEPT REJECT

A hologram appeared right in front of all of them. Everyone was surprised but pressed the 'ACCEPT' button.

THEN LET'S GET STARTED

The screen turned on which surprised everyone except Choi Han. The screen showed a chapter...

______________________________________

I actually finished this all during class-
Holy guacamole-

So what chapter should I do first?