cigarettes and ocean breeze

The next morning you wake up, confused with the worst headache and a dry mouth. yuk. It seemed like you were on a couch which reeked of cigarettes. As you slowly get up, you realized that this wasn't your apartment. Or any apartment you've ever been in.

It was small and empty, the only pop of color was a red ashtray, sitting on a glass table in front of a comfy, brown couch, in which you were sitting. Your watch said 9:33, "were the hell am I?" You muttered. As you slowly get up the ciggerete smell faded off a little and it started to smell like mens body wash with a hint of alcohol. You were still wearing the same clothes you had on last night, but you had a big black jacket on over you. It smelled woody.

You started to walk around the apartment and you see a room, the door was wide open and you hear tiny  noises coming from inside of it. You peek inside and was surprised to see that the tall, hot guy from the club was changing into his clothes, he was shirtless so you quickly turned your head and walk away from the room. "Um, hello?" You say shyly, "man from the club, thank you for letting me sleep here." You hear him pause, then he walks out out of the room with an odd look on his face, he walks toward the kitchen "It was nothing," then he looks at you, "you owe me one though." You raise you're Eyebrows, "Yes ofcourse, Anything!" You say, he turns his body to you, "Anything?" He asked as he leaned on the counter, "mhm" you say with a smile, "is it money you want?". He looked at you up and down and smiled, "I wasn't really thinking money," he says as he moves closer toward you, "I think you know what I'm getting at here... right sweetheart?"