Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Harry repeats. My mind has gone blank, what do I say?

"Erm, hi. I'm the waitress from the diner?" I blurt out practically digging a hole in my bed sheets.

"Oh, hey! How are you? I didn't think you would call, you didn't seem interested at all." he booms into the phone. Wow, his voice is so deep. I can hear a door shut in the background.

"I'm good," is all I can answer.

"Would you like to go out for a drink?" he seems hesitant about the question.

"Sure, when?" I answer relaxed. I'm actually flipping out inside. I'm going on a date with Harry Styles. I can feel my fangirl starting go boil up but I keep pushing it down. I don't want him to think I'm a freakish fangirl.

"Later tonight? At 10?" That's really late and I'm exhausted.

"Tonight? That's a bit late, don't you think?" I mutter.

"right, so ten? Ok bye!" and he hangs up. I have no choice now. I check the time on the grandfather clock in the roomy hall outside of my bedroom door. It's almost 9:30. I go back into my bedroom and open the door 'to my bathroom. The scent of vanilla, my favourite scent, fills my nose. I strip off my grease smelling work clothes, toss them into the corner and step into the shower.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slip my shirt on and takea quick look in the mirror. For a minute, I can't believe I'm going out for a drink with my idol. I look up and down in the mirror. I'm wearing dark navy blue skinny jeans, a loose black tank top with Bon Jovi's album artwork on it, a light brown shoulder purse, and my favourite white converse. Not cause Harry might be wearing them pfft. My hair is straightened and I threw on some mascara and eyeliner.

Bzbz. My phone vibrates with a message from Harry.

Harry: Meet me in Cannondale Club, very popular, you should know it.

I actually do know where that place is, I use to go there all the time with Suzie and Becca, my other best friend.

I jog down the stairs and ask my mum if I can take the car. All she does is smile and toss me the keys to my far's Ferrari. Dad left it behind when he went... I peck her on the cheek and go through the door in the kitchen that leads to the garage lined with 3 cars. My dad's Ferrari, Nun's honda pilot, and my crappy Chevy.

My dad's car is the best, I love the way it purrs underneath me when I turn it on. Mmm. I just really love cars ok. I know it's a big deal mum let me take the car. This is the only thing dad left, and it's pretty special to the both of us. I need to be careful.

I back out of the garage and drive out onto the road heading into town. Here I come Harry Styles.

A/N

I didn't update all my stories like I promised.. I fell asleep at 4 and woke up at 8. SORREH.

Ahhh, I added her dad! What do you think happened to him?

Don't forget! COMMENT,FAN,AND VOTE

-obeytheniall xoxo