Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

    I scooted my butt to the right as Louis fell on top of Eleanor , on top of the same couch that I was on.

The room was filled with the giggles coming out of Eleanor's mouth , as Louis' fingers explored her torso.

She sounded hideous , I tried to ignore them , but I couldn't stand the view of Louis on top of her.

My mind quickly filled with memories , but I just shook it off.

2011:

"I swear to god Louis! that drink better not fall on me!", I laughed as I layed down on the couch with Louis sitting on top of me , a Coca-Cola on his right hand as he tickled me with his left.

I yelled his name between breaths , "Louisss , your going to get me wet"

This made Louis laugh too , considering his dirty childish mind.

No Harry .

I took out my phone from my pocket , I quickly texted a random 'hiii' , to the contact name ' Mum '.

I heard it , I could hear the sound of Louis' lips as he started to kiss her neck.

I just sighed and shifted in my seat awkwardly , cmon mother , reply.

"Louis please! atleast put the coke in the table" , I laughed   "Harry , you are one of the most ticklish people I know " , Louis smiled as he took a sip of his coke . I looked up to see the boy sitting on top of me , his hair that is filled with my traces hiding his forehead filled with kisses . The eyes that saw even the most intimate of me.."

"Hey Harold , how's my sweetcheeks doing?" , from Mum.

"You know , sweetcheeks . I SHOULD put this coke on the table , shouldn't I ?", Louis wiggled his eyebrows . "You finally will listen to me?" , I smirked as he got off of me and put the drink on the table , quickly going back to the same position. "Yeah , don't want it to spill all over your shirt while we make out" , he smiled cheekily .

"Harold? are you there honey?", from Mum.

I snapped out of my thoughts , I typed some weird word , which autocorrect turned into "anus maple sin".

But I couldn't type very well , my hand was acting asleep , I was shaking.

I can't help but accept that im glad that I've moved on.

That was such a little stupid act of love that I had done.

Im happy now.

I got up , accidently taking a glance of Louis pink lips slowly pressing into Eleanors.

"But-"

He cupped my cheeks into his hands and bended down , his lips pressing into mine softly. I decided to secure my hands on his hips. I closed my eyes shut and enjoyed the moment . All the happiness in the world slowly going inside me with every second .