5. ARAVIND STANDS FOR DHIVYA

Double update for the day.....

Dhivya hugged nithilan tightly....

Nithi: amma alavena....

He too cried..

Dhivya composed herself seen her son with tears.... She kissed his forhead and wiped his tears.... With fake smile....

Nithilan wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.... Which had fingerprint.....

As he was just 3 years old he didn't understand anything but he sense that his mother in pain.....

Here on other side...

Aravind regret badly to slap dhivya....

Ar: ahh... What i done...

He punched the wall in his frustration....

His knuckles was bleeding but he is punching wall continuesly....

Sadhana moved to aravind room to see dhivya got shocked to see his state....

Sad: Anna...

She panicked and rushed inside and pulled him from the punching and hold his hand which was bleeding....

Sad: ena Anna ena panringa......

She cried and rushed to the side table and take first aid kit and move near him and made him sit and start to treat him....

Aravind was seeing her without blinking...

Ar: na dhivya va adichutan....

Sadhana shocked and seen him with hurt but she didn't Said anything and start to treat him...

Ar: ethachu sollu sadhu....

Sad: ena solrathu... Kalyanam agi ore nal la avangala vitutu poitinga.... Oru nal thana purushan kuda irundha adhukulla epadi kolanthai nu unga appa avanagala ketathu a vida va neenga avangala adichathu avangaluku valika poguthu ....

Aravind shocked to hear this....

Ar: ena...

Sad: ena panrathu..... Avanga nelamai apadi..... Mudinja oru dna test eduthutu nithilan unga payan nu sollitu mattum thirumba poidunga ... He deserves father name....

She said and moved from there...

Aravind shocked to hear this.....

Ar: sadhana nillu....

Sadhana didn't stopped and moved from there....

Aravind moved to the hall fastly.....

Ar: dhivya dhivya...

He shouted from the hall......

Dhivya who was with nithilan in the room jerked by hearing his voice....

She rushed to hall with nithilan....

La: aravindha ena Ahchu....

Aravind glared her deathly and called to Rakesh....

Ra: sollu Anna..

Ar: enga iruka...

Ra: office la...

Ar: i want each end everyone in home within 10 minutes....

Ra: Anna...

Ar: kuripa avara vara sollu....

He cut the call and stand there with rubbing his neck harshly in anger.....

Nithilan got afraid and hold dhivya tightly....