chapter 4

Jake pov:

I looked for bambi hyung and saw him walk into the room with a smile.

" Bambi hyung" I said reaching my arms out to him.

" I see you are awake puppy" heeseung hyung said. He hugged me and then I said.

" What were you doing" while pulling away from the hug.

" I was talking to my brothers" he said as he caressed my hair.

"Oh~, can I met dem, please" I said with puppy eyes.

" I guess but don't get scared when you meet them, they can be weird" heeseung hyung replied.

" but before we do that you need a bath, can you take one yourself" he asked Me and I nodded. Living on my own I learn somethings.

I went a took and bath and when done I walked out to the room and saw clothes on the bed;I put them on and waited for bambi hyung. A minute later he came walking into the room and said.

" okay they are in the living room" taking my hand and walking me out to the living room.

i looked at him and veiwed his fectures, he pretty. we walked down the stairs and were met with three people sitting on the sofa.

 no pov:

going down the and coming into Niki, Jungwon,and Sunoos view. they were talking until Heeseung faked clearing his throat, they looked at him and looked at Jake.

"is this your boyfriend" Niki said. Heeseung looked at him and was about to hit him,"whats a boyfriend" Jake asked looking confused.

"you don't k ow what a boyfriend is?" Sunoo asked Jake who nodded his head no. "how can you not know what a boyfriend is, everybody knows what it is" Jungwon said looking at jake suprised.

"jake cover your ears" heeseung told jake, placing his hands over his ears.

"you fucking idoit, can't you tell he has little space, gosh, you had it and can't even tell if some one has it, jungwon you are dumb" heeseung to jungwon. yes it was jungwon who had little space, he got it from his mom running around with a knife and she use to hit him as well, she took jungwon a mistake after him and sunoo were born. Their mom only liked sunoo out of the two of them, she called sunoo pretty and jungwon was the mistake. although jungwon and sunoo were twins , they were treated so different from one another. they did get the little space taken care of and sunoo helped with that. sunoo would play with jungwon , and call him pretty. all the things sunoo was called, sunoo made sure to called jungwon those things. this was when they were 4 and jungwon had it for two years so when he was six it was taken care of.

okay that is all i know it is short but i had no idea what to write so yeah bye!!!!!!!