Forever with you

(Three months have passed since Izuku proposed to Momo and it was the day before the wedding with Momo hanging out with her bridesmaids and Izuku hanging out with Chuck.)
{Note: Chuck is an original character I came up with on the fly so yeah Chuck is not part of the MHA cannon}
Chuck:
Congrats buddy I'm proud of you.
Izuku:
Thanks Chuck.
Chuck:
So you're old man coming?
Izuku:
Yes his flight comes in today.
Chuck:
Is your daughter excited?
Izuku:
You mean Eri? (Izuku asks as Chuck nodded yes.) She is she can't wait to live with me and Momo.
Chuck:
Awesome well again my man congrats. (Chuck said as he and Izuku kept walking towards a bar.)
(Meanwhile at her parents home Momo and her bridesmaids where talking about the big day tomorrow.)
Ochaco:
Are you nervous Momo?
Momo:
A little bit.
Mina:
What's do you have to be nervous about? Your marrying a cute guy and you two are gonna be parents.
Momo:
A lot of things. Apparently the caterer has misplaced our order, the dress we got for Eri might be too tight and I'm meeting Zuzu's dad tomorrow at our wedding.
Jiro:
Calm down Momo, everything's going to be okay. (Jiro said as she reassured her friend.)
Momo:
Thank you Jiro.
Jiro:
Your welcome.
(It was a bright and early morning as Izuku got up from bed and started taking a shower while also in deep thought about today's event.)
Izuku:
I can't believe it's happening, I'm marrying the girl I love today. This is going to be one of the days that I'll remember for the rest of my life.
(Meanwhile at the Yaoyorozu residence.)
Momo:
I can't believe it I'm marrying Zuzu. I can't wait to see him in a tuxedo. (Momo thinks to herself as she imagines what Izuku would look like.) Oh the wedding can't come soon enough.
(It was almost time for the wedding as Momo was getting ready for the wedding with Jiro and the others helping Momo with her makeup and hair when Mrs. Yaoyorozu walks into the room that their in along with Eri wearing a beautiful flower girl dress.)
Eri:
How do I look mama?
Momo:
OMG!!! You look so adorable my baby girl.
Eri:
Thanks mama.
1-A Girls:
You look cute Eri!!! (The girls say as Eri smiles at them.)
Mrs: Yaoyorozu:
It's almost time.
(The girls get ready for the ceremony while Izuku is getting help putting his bow tie on.)
Inko:
Hold still.
Izuku:
Sorry, I'm just nervous.
Inko:
About what?
Izuku:
I'm worried about how dad will feel about her since this is going to be the first time meeting her.
Inko:
Izuku... ( it went silent for awhile before Inko talked to reassure her son.) Sweetheart weather your father likes her or not, it shouldn't matter since your love for each other is stronger then anything this world can throw at you because you'll have each other. (Inko says as she finishes putting on the bow tie and smiles at him as he smiles back at her.)
(The ceremony then begins with the bridesmaids and groomsmen start walking down the aisle until the guests see Eri walking down the aisle throwing flowers down the aisle as Izuku smiles at how cute Eri is. Then the organ starts playing the bride's march as Izuku sees his wife walking down the aisle looking like an angel as she made her way to the alter.)
Priest:
We are gathered here today to celebrate a new union between this lovely young couple who are about to embark on the same journey that many of people before them have done and it's called marriage. My we have the rings?
(Chuck gives them the rings as the priest looks at Izuku and has him repeat what he says. After Izuku's finishes repeating the priest he looks at Momo and she does the same repeating the words.)
Priest:
I believe the couple has written their own vows? (The priest asks as Momo and Izuku nod their heads yes.)
Momo:
I'll go first, I remember the first theme when we met in that alley way when I was hiding from my butler, though it was for a brief second I was blinded by your beautiful green eyes as they kept staring at me while I was focused on what my butler was doing. But ever since then I've realized how much I needed you and how much you meant to me even though we had some problems along the way. (Momo says as she glares at Bakugo and Shoto who ignore her.) but now standing her at this alter with you Ian glad we met and I can't wait for the many adventures we'll have together. (Momo says as she wipes the tears from her eyes.)
Priest:
That was beautiful, and you young man?
Izuku:
Right, I remember our first date it was to watch this cheesy superhero movie at first I was afraid that you wouldn't want to go with me but when you showed up to the theater wearing that cute outfit.

)Priest:That was beautiful, and you young man?Izuku:Right, I remember our first date it was to watch this cheesy superhero movie at first I was afraid that you wouldn't want to go with me but when you showed up to the theater wearing that cute outfit

Your beauty just blew me away, and ever since then I can't wait to what you'll wear next. (Izuku says as he and Momo both put the rings on their respective fingers.)
Priest:
If anyone has any objections? (The priest asks to be met with silence.) Then I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride!!!
(The priest exclaims as Izuku and Momo kiss, causing the crowd to go wild.)

TWELVE YEARS LATER
(Izuku's just barely go off work and was in a hurry to get to the hospital since Momo was there.)
Izuku:
*breathing heavy* Whew, made it. (Izuku said as he walked towards the reception desk.) Hello I'm here to visit my wife.
Nurse:
Ok sir what's your wife's name?
Izuku:
Momo Midoriya.
(The nurse then explains where to go as he bows and heads to the room.)
Izuku:
*gently knocks on the door * May I come In? (Izuku asks as Momo nodded her head and motioned for Izuku to come over.) Awwww, their cute.
Momo:
Just like you.
Izuku:
I was going to say the same thing. (Izuku said as he kissed his wife gently on the lips before she handed him one of their twins.) Oh hi princess.
Momo:
How was work?
Izuku:
It went well we got a new business partner.
Momo:
Yea good job Zuzu.
Izuku:
Thanks but you're dad was a huge help.
Momo:
We'll need to pay them a visit.
Izuku:
Sorry I wasn't here.
Momo:
Your fine Zuzu, you had work it can't be helped, beside my mom and your mom along with Jiro were here to help me watch Eri while I gave birth.
Izuku:
Speaking of where is Eri. (Izuku asked as he felt somebody hug him from behind.)
Eri:
Hi papa.
Izuku:
Hi sweetheart.
Eri:
How was work?
Izuku:
It's went ok, but now I'm glad to be off for a couple of months so I can help your mom.
Momo:
Which I'd be great full for. (Momo says as she and Izuku kissed each other passionately.)
[Alright the eighth and final part is in the bag, thank you so much for reading my first story I hope you all enjoyed it. And the picture of Momo and Izuku wedding clothes are from pintrest while Momo in casual clothes was from Annelien L. So once again thank you all for reading my story and I'll see you next time.]