13

Kerner and Trace

A month later....

While Dominic was laying asleep in bed, Natasha was looking at herself in the mirror. She looked in the bed and smiled. "I can't believe this is my life." She muttered. Then she hopped back into the bed, which Dominic wrapped his arm around her. 

His eyes fluttered open, He smiled at the sight of the woman. "Good morning Darling." He said. "Morning." She said. He noticed something. "You got something on your mind?" He questioned her.

"Yeah... it's just, who would've thought, that Phoenix and Hawkeye... would be a couple." She said. "Yeah, who would ever thought." Dominic said. "But... you changed so much, you went from the asshole I couldn't stand to the man... the man I love." Natasha replied. "Gee who would ever thought you would ever be a sap." Dominic said. Natasha playfully smack him in the chest and they both giggled. 

"How's things going with you and Maverick?" She asked. Dominic hummed. "About that... Him and Rooster made up, So did him and I... I have talked to him, him and Rooster been spending some time together, which is a good thing after how much they haven't spent together." Dominic said. She hummed.

"How's your dad?" She asked. "Good.. he never asks about me, always asks about you anymore." Dominic said which caused her to chuckle softly. "I'm sorry... it's not my fault." Natasha said. "No no... Honestly I don't blame him because who wouldn't like you." Dominic said. She smiled and pressed a kiss to his cheek then the two of them laid in silence.

.......

Dominic drove to the Hanger, Him and Natasha would meet up at the hard deck later. He got out of his truck, he looked over to see Penny and her daughter Amelia. "Hello Penny, here to see Mav?" Dominic questioned. "I am... how are you and Phoenix?" Penny asked and He smiled. "In love... pretty well." Dominic said with a smile. 

Dominic walked over to see Bradley and Pete. "Would you look at you two, too cute." Dominic said which caused the pair to turn around. "Hey Kerner." Bradley said as he and Dominic shook hands. "What are you doing out and about?" Pete asked. "Well, I figure I would see my best friend and Uncle, then head to the Hard Deck with Natasha." Dominic said.

"See can't believe you won her heart, you were an ass and she fell in love with your ass." Bradley said. Pete chuckled. "His mother was the same way with Slider." Pete said. "Yeah, but having her... damn I am lucky." Dominic said. "Happy for you kid." Pete said. "Yeah, Captain Hawkeye, congrats by the way." Bradley said.

He smiled. "Thanks, I am guessing everyone is now finding out about that?" Dominic questioned. "Yep, but you worked hard to get to this point, you very deserving." Bradley said. "Thanks man, oh, by the way Mav, your woman is here to see you." Dominic said. Then Pete looked over to Penny and Amelia. They smiled at each other, Dominic then looked over to notice Bradley had walked away and was looking at the wall.

Dominic looked over and saw the photos but his heart skip when he saw the photo of his mom. "You made your dad proud Roost." Dominic said. "Same with your mom, let's go to the Hard Deck." Bradley said. Dominic nodded, patted Bradley on the shoulder.

........

Hawkeye and Rooster both walked in together to the hard deck. "Bradshaw and Kerner!" Someone yelled. Hawkeye saw Phoenix playing pool with Bob, Hangman and Coyote. 

He walked over and then whispered into his girlfriend's ear. "I hope your kicking Bagman's ass. because you can't get your ass kicked by him." Which caused her to giggled. "Don't worry, I am, you think I would let that happen Kerner." She whispered back. He smiled at her. "Would you two stop flirting and make the shot already." Hangman said. Hawkeye rose a brow. "Captain Hawkeye... congrats by the way." Bob said. "Thanks man." Hawkeye said as he patted Bob on the shoulder. Phoenix smiled.

She made the shot which made her defeat Hangman. Hawkeye cheered. "That's my girl." He said with a smile. She smiled back at him.

"So where do we all go from here?" Fanboy asked. "Well, Phoenix, Bob, Rooster and I are heading out to Paris." Hawkeye said. "All the way to France?" Payback asked and Hawkeye nodded. "When do you all leave?" Coyote asked. "Two weeks but will be away for nine months." Hawkeye said. "Damn, we are going to miss you all." Fanboy said. "Yeah but orders are orders besides we'll just need to keep in contact." Hawkeye said. "For sure." 

...........

Hawkeye and Phoenix stood by the shore. "My mom used to do this with my dad." Hawkeye admitted as he stared at the evening sky. "Well, I guess it's going to be something we are going to do together." Phoenix said.

"I can't believe we will be in France." Hawkeye said. "Orders are Orders besides I am with my favorite people. I wonder what is in store?" Phoenix questioned. "Don't know about you but Intend to make memories with you all especially you." Hawkeye said. "Same here, same here." She said as he held onto her as they listen to the waves.