UPCOMING SPRING 2013

What to expect from our beloved characters in the anticipated sequel to "Borrowed".

Hey everyone! I have decided to start fresh with the sequel. I wanted to present to you what you may see when the chapters begin to be uploaded in the near future. Hope you enjoy! Comment, let me know what you think.

Now back in the city, Irissa and her mother, Evelyn, work together to secure the future of the Seraphim, trying to figure out why they keep dying. Irissa becomes attached to one in particular, Jacob. Their company is called, Isis.

Finn has followed in his father’s footsteps as an overseer, and begins restoring the city through new politics. But will people be convinced he is capable of such a task or will he break when faced with difficult decisions and a murderous attempt on his life?

Kyler, trying to keep focused from Irissa’s rejection, is convinced he can create an alliance of the once Draftees and Borrowers into a singular unit, finds that it isn’t such an easy mission. His goal is to establish a new force called Handlers. First, he will have to make another alliance, one with the person who won over Irissa’s heart.

Bianca, alongside Irissa, opens a shelter called, Lotus. It’s a healing center for those who were a Borrowed that need a place as a coping mechanism. Here, the girls can live, visit, and disappear from the daily life in the city where sometimes it seems hard to fit into society. She makes a new friend, Hanna’s sister, who seems nice on the outside. However, Irissa warns her that she may not be so different from Hanna, and that she is hiding her own demons deep within.

Thank you, loyal fans. :)