5- Bumblebee

it was really cold outside and you were suggled up in your blanket watching t.v. when you saw favorite autobot.

"hey." you say waving at him. bumblebee starts to beep as he starts a conversation. you didnt understand anything he said but you just smiled.

you looked at the t.v. and smiled. "you wanna play? Miko, Raph, or Jack arnt here so how about just me and you?" you ask holding up the controller and waving it at him with a smile playing on your face.

bumblebee beeps and he starts to walk over to you. you get even more snuggled up in your blanket as you see that the big bot uses his mass displacement and walk up on the stairs and walks over to you.

"you ready to get beat, by a giiiirrrrllll?" you say shaking the controller and tapping one of the triggers.

bee just shakes his head but then grabs the controller out of your hand and sits by you.

"common go go go go!" you say as you almost start to win bee hits a couple of buttons and suddenly his car goes faster.

you start to panic as you get an idea. you drop your controller and kiss bee on the cheek and he stops immediately.

you quickly grab your controller again and you race past his car and win the game.

"ahahahah! Yes i win-" just then bee turns you towards him and he smashes his lips on yours. your eyes widen and you flutter them close.

you wrap your arms around his neck and lean in. "i still win tho." you say. you hear bee growl as he bites your lower lip. 'i still win.' you think.