Chapter 3

Zz: Okay Naruto *giggles then yawns* I'm tired...can I take a nap here?

Naruto: *just stares at her for a full minute then blushes and looks away* Yeah! You can! *gets up to clean up his room*

Zz: *says in a tired and half asleep voice* thank you Naru...*falls asleep*

Naruto: -D-did she just call me Naru!??- *blushes hard*

🫶🏾Narrator💀: as you can see Zz fell asleep fast because she pretty much cried herself to sleep. Anyways after Naruto finished cleaning up his room...👀

Naruto: *wipes sweat from his forehead* phew! I'm finally done! *looks over at zz*

Zz: *peacefully sleeping*

Naruto: *softly smiles* -she's still sleeping huh...she looks so peaceful...- *walks over to zz and sits next to her* -what if I just...- *moves her hair out of her face* -man..she's beautiful...- *kisses her on the cheek*

Zz: *slowly wakes up* mmm...*rubs her eyes and sits up*

Naruto: *freezes*

Zz: *looks at Naruto* what...?

Naruto: *looks away quickly* nothing!! I was just...uhh...startled that you woke up......I was just about to go back to sleep heheh...

Zz: oh...well I wanted to go back to sleep anyways...I have a question though...*shyly looks away*

Naruto: *looks at her* hm?

Zz: can we....ummm...*fidgets with her fingers*

Naruto: just spit it out already-

Zz: C-CAN WE CUDDLE?! *hides under the cover*

Naruto: *speechless* -wait that was why she was stuttering?- if you want to then sure...*looks away blushing*

Zz: *crawls over to him and curls up next to him* thank you Naru....

Naruto: oh don't thank me that's what best friends are for *give her his signature smile*

Zz: *lightly blushes before burying her face in his neck and falling asleep* hm......

Naruto: -maybe I should.....-

🫶🏾Narrator💀: what do you guys think he was thinking of doing? I dunno but its getting juicy up in here👀

✨Creator✨: just get back to the story not a single person here cares about you or your opinion narrator🙄

🫶🏾Narrator💀: um well excuse me for just saying what I said because first off you don't have to butt in every time I say something like got damn yo annoying Ahh u supposed to stay out of the story df😒

✨Creator✨: boy if you don't shut yo fugly ratchet goofy lookin- ur fired get out

💋Yogurlzz❤️‍🔥: if he fired so are you creator so don't try him😂

🫶🏾Narrator💀: HA SHE TOLD YOU SO QUIT BUTTING IN CREATOR IN YO FACE MY FRIEND:)

💋Yogurlzz❤️‍🔥: don't think you're off the hook either narrator both of yall are in for it!!! Now please $&@#*^<>/:=+|- and get to the story please and thank you:)

🫶🏾Narrator💀: okay...anyways while Naruto and Zz were sound asleep there was a knock on the door.

Sasuke: Naruto! Open up!!! I know you're here!! *opens the door and sees Zz and Naruto cuddling* -no way....he really just....he really stooped that low huh...- *closes the door and walks to Shikamaru's dorm instead* well what do I do now...?