Part 1 V and suga

A man driving in a bike passing by the cars and trucks delivering the goods that was ordered to give away. A girl in her school dress passing by the zerbra crossing to reach her school on time. Everything was perfectly fine.

The sky was painted in blue and white cotton candies placed here and there for the flight passenger to have a take of sweetness. But for one man it was pitch dark in the bright weather. It was as if it was raining in the clear blue sky. No one noticed him. He was alone, broken and depressed.

He ignored the feeling in him and went to the night club,not to drink or a get a girl for himself but for his buddy. He had a good friend there named Suga,and his name is V.
They never knew their real names as they were in orphan from a young age. Nobody cared for them and they were always the outcasts of the orphan due to which the had to run away from the orphan at the age of 18(suga)and 16(V).

Suga is a underground rapper in the night and a bartender in a day. V is the gym trainer in the day and bartender in the night.

V went to the bar and gave his hyung(elder brother)the house keys and went to the gym like he usually do.

He worked in a gym and his boss was really kind. His boss is married to a man and they adopted a kid who is 6 to 7 years but know about gym really well and can handle make some drinks they make at the bar.

The owner of the gyms husband is owner of the bar suga now works at. They are really kind and always treated them good.

While entering the gym the crashed in a wall or to say a muscle filled human and was about to fall but