4

The next day I signed up for a new dojo called the flying tigers. I walked in and the Master greeted me. Hello Yangfang I am Master Fu welcome to our dojo, Master Fu said. Wu Ping get him a gi please, Master Fu. A boy with a Mohawk got up and got me a gi and gave it to me. I went into the locker room, put it on and walked out of the locker room. It was stretching time and I was stretching next to Wu Ping. So what dojo are you coming from or are you new, Wu Ping asked? I'm from the fighting dragons, I said mumbling. Say it again, Wu Ping asked? I'm from the fighting dragons, I said. Why did you leave, Wu Ping asked? The master slapped me, I said. Oh I'm sorry that happened to you, Wu Ping said out of sympathy . It's fine, he didn't want me to be his student anyway, I said. After we're done it was sparing time so of course I'm sparing with Wu Ping. I want you to go all out, Wu Ping said. Ok I won't hold back, I said. Wu Ping started attacking. His attacks were fast and tactical. But I could easily dodge them. I started to attack and my attacks were very flexible and powerful. We're both equally matched but I gained the upper hand.

(Days Later)

I trained for days so I was sore. I was walking with Cheng when we both noticed Meiying and Dre snuck out of the school. Should we follow them, I asked Cheng. He nodded and we did but they quickly saw us.Why are you following us, Dre asked? To see where you're going duh, I said. Well I thought Meiying could use a break, Dre said. Great I could use one so were going , I said.In my mind I could tell this was going to be a little awkward. We all ran to the kiddy  fountains.  Cheng looked at the water then looked at me. Cheng no, I said. Cheng smiles with a sinister face and splashes me with water. Then I splashed him back. We kept splashing each other until we ran into the arcade and got on those dance machines. Meiying played a song for Dre. It was Low by Flo Rida and T-Pain and Dre started dance until it was Meiying's turn. Meiying was dancing to Poker Face by Lady Gaga. It was Cheng's turn and he was dancing to Hot In Here by Nelly. It was my turn and I was dancing to Pon de Replay by Rihanna. After we were done dancing we all started laughing together even Cheng and Dre were kinda getting along but they didn't like each other. Then Meiying gets a phone call. She quickly answers it, talks a little, and then hangs up. The audition, it was changed to today, Meiying said. But they said it was tomorrow, Dre said. Something happened, it's in 20 minutes and my father is coming to get me, Meiying said quickly grabbing her stuff. Cheng was about to run with Meiying and Dre but I stopped him. It's best if we stay here. If we don't want our parents to know we skipped school, I said.