Ruby "rubinus" kizuna- part 4- family kizuna

Ruby:hola casita,floors,drawers,doors,go,this is our home,we got every generation,so full of music,the rhythm of it's own design,whoa,mirabel has to run the show,whoa,family begins to grow,got to know,so,welcome to the family kizuna,coffee's for grown ups,my tia pepa can predict weather with mood,when she's excited,snow will freeze rainbow lake,my cousin dolores!
Mirabel:evil!
Ruby:can hear a pin drop and steals people's souls,my tio bruno!
Bruno:we need to talk about bruno!
Ruby:he saw the future,he is back for a second time,whoa,here's julietta and theresa with a arepa,whoa,her remedies are meals we eat to feel better,how i feel,hey,theresa,you're messing up my ponytail,teehee,welcome to the family kizuna,antonio has his animals,cammy shape shifts,isabela and luisa are beauty and the brawn,devil,he has Fire,jack skellington,pumpkin king,elsa can make things freeze,tails can make things burn,now that you know the family kizuna,adios!
Anna:gift time!
Theresa:ruby,look at the places,there's halloween town,christmas town "never go there",our 🏠,watering hole,aren dale,bruno's room "never go there",the cartoon graveyard "never go there"!
Ruby:what is in?
Theresa:it's forbidden!,you and jack must stay away from that subject!
Mal bertha:CJ!
CJ Dawn hook:Mal!,she's my first love!
Ruby:that's who we are in the family kizuna,adios!