A deal

Kori grabbed her things before she headed to her regular 9-5 job. She sat at her desk scrolling through her new fresh pink iPad with her matching full set before her assistant came to the door.

"Ms. Heights you have a visitor." She smiled at Kori. "Bring them in." She instructed her. "Oh god it's you." Kori scoffed in disgust seeing her high school nemesis.

"Sup lil koko." He gave a flirtatious grin. "What do you want Elijah?" She asked him. "Custody of my son." He said sitting down in front of her.

"You know it doesn't work like that." She said to him in a very much annoyed tone.

"I know it don't, that's why I need your help." He said to her. "Do you really expect me to help you with anything?" She folded her arms.

"Look Koko-

"It's Kori."

"What?"

"It's Kori just Kori."

"Excuse me little miss Kori, i love my son, that kid's my world."

"So you want me to help you win custody of your son?" She asked him. "Yeah, look if you can't help me then I'm leavin' Ian got time for the fuckin' games."

"Look Eli, I'll do it." Kori hesitantly decided.

"Good then, we got a deal." He shook her hand.

Months had went by and Kori had gotten closer to Eli. Their session was later than usual.

"So I see you're still doing the rap thing." Kori said sitting on top of her desk in front of him with her legs crossed.

Eli couldn't help but to notice her beautiful thick chocolate legs intertwined with one another.

"Yeah, I got a new artist on my new project." He licked his lips staring down at her glowing legs.

"Aht aht up here." Kori laughed. "What about you, your mama told me you stopped singin'."

"Yeah I did." Kori said to him. "You tellin' me you left behind that beautiful ass voice of yours?" Eli asked her. "Some things are better left in the past." Kori hopped off the desk and walked over to her laptop.

"Kori you can't do that." Eli said.

"Yeah I can, and we're not talking about what I can do for me but what I can do for you and that is get ready for your real first court date which is next month and we have to get you a nice looking suit." She said making him scrunch up his face.

"You telling me I can't dress?" Eli scanned himself.

"No but you don't want that courtroom big ass crip necklace and those tattoos to be your downfall do you?" Kori asked him.

"Then it's settled, we're going shopping for suits tomorrow and we have to pick something out for baby don too." Kori wrote all of her plans out on her vision board.

"Thanks for the help kid." Eli rubbed her hair in a childlike way.