5⃣.0⃣

Onika's POV. 😍💘

Chris? I questioned as carried my suitcase down the stairs.

I told yo as to wait, but you don't listen. He said shaking his head.

Whatever, where's everyone? I questioned rubbing my eyes.

At the private airport. He said simply.

It's 5am in the morning. Paparazzi is gonna be at my airport and this is gonna make me more stressed and aggravated than I am. I already have to fly there two extra days before I am, because Versace wants me model a few items and I need to practice on stage before the show.

Okay, grab me a water bottle and let's roll out. I said.

Starting today I'm doing my tour documentary. So, you'll hear me talking to the camera guy a few times.

As yall can see its 5 in the morning and I'm heading to Europe because my tour and surprising photoshoot. Look At Chris, he's a little grumpy but it's whatever. I said smiling at camera.

Chris eyed me and I giggled.

Thank you. Let's go cause we're late like always. I said takin a sip of the water.

Cause of you. He said said grabbed my suitcases.

The cars unlocked. I said locking the front door.

We hopped in the car as Chris loaded the luggage into the car. After, he finished he hopped inside. He started the car and I sighed and laid back.

I'm hungry. I mumbled.

You wanna stop somewhere? He questioned backing out the driveway.

Nah, I can eat on the plane. I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

While we drove there. I put my headphones in my ear and sat back. I had to mentally prepare myself for being on this plane for a full 10 hours. With my friends this process should be fun and easy.

We finally arrived at the private airport and I immediately hopped out the car. Chris grabbed my hand once we saw how much paparazzi was here. I rolled my eyes at the sight of them looked at them as they blocked my way.

I need for everyone to move the fuck outta my way. It's 5 in the morning, I'm tired. Please move out the way. I yelled.

I watched as the moved and Everyone with me walked through. I got on the plane as Wade and Shawn loaded the bags on the plane.

Waspoppin hoes? I questioned as I removed my shades.

Nothing mane, our asses is tired. Amber mumbled while reclining her chair.

Hell yeah. I didn't get any rest. Trey said.

Well damn, I'm going in the back of the plane with Chris. Don't wake me up. Food is in here somewhere. I said walking back there.

I turned around and looked for Tina, Gina, Lindsay, Kendra, Kelly, and Lucy.

Where's my team at? I questioned walking back to the front of the plane.

Umm, they just pulled up. Chyna responded while walking on the plane with Tyga.

Hey best friend, hey brother. I said smiling and waving my hand.

Wassup Nicks? Tyga said hugging me.

Nothing much. I said hugging him back.

Hey boo. Chyna said kissing my cheek.