Chapter 1

yn picked up a clock at hooks shop. she marveled it. it was a pocket watch, golden with little numbers that were probably not on the right time. there was hardly any dirt on it.
she looked around before placing the pocket watch in her pocket.
she pretended to look at a few more before leaving. "haven't found anything hm?" Harry, captain hooks son, asked. "you might want to scrub them up a bit more, hook." she said standing by the counter.
"ye ye. don't get me started on scrubbing."
"oh i'm sure it's fun," she said, leaving the shop and playing with the watch remaining in her pocket.
Harry turned around and saw the missing watch. He'd normally yell after you, but his father would yell at him. and if he explained the issue, let's just say it'd get messy. "nice one y/n" he said under his breath.

Meanwhile, in auradon, it was the last week of summer break. Chad Charming was in his parents', cinderella and prince charming's, castle. he was known as a jerk, dense, and overall not a great guy. but at home, he wasn't. there was a reason he acted how he did, but no one knew.
He was called to the dining room, probably for dinner. Chad got up from his bed and turned off his phone, walking downstairs.
As he entered the dining room his parents were sitting at their much smaller table for family dinners. they didn't need a large one all of the time. he sat down and placed the cloth napkin on his lap.
"so, chad, as you know your mother has her step sisters and stepmother on the isle," prince charming began. Chad nodded his head, "i invited Drizellas daughter, Dizzy, to stay with us for a while," Cinderella smiled. Chad nodded his head again, "i'm glad you're giving her a chance," he said. Cinderella and Charming smiled, "yes, and she does have a guest coming, in case she felt awkward or lonely, since we don't know much about her, we wanted to make sure she had someone she knew to be there for her." "i'm sure she'll have a good time."

On the isle, y/n went into lady tremaines hair salon for work. well, she didn't get paid.. but she loved doing hair and nails, and loves dizzy. even though dizzy is 12 and y/n is 16, they're like sisters.
"y/n!" dizzy said setting the broom down. "hey diz, what's up?" yn said going to hug dizzy.
"you'll never guess what happened!! they're taking me to auradon!"
y/n grinned. dizzy deserved auradon so much. "i'm so proud of you!"

dizzy smiled and said "you're coming with!"
yn raised an eyebrow,"what?"
"yep! cinderella let me bring a guest and i chose you!"
yn smiled "you didn't have to do that dizzy, you could've brought celia or cj-!"
however, dizzy insisted, so y/n accepted it.
dizzy informed her that they would be coming in a week, so they had to pack.

after y/ns shift, she went home. she told her mother, the queen of hearts, that she was going to auradon. the queen of hearts was happy, but for the wrong reasons. "make sure they have those card people" she yelled in her booming voice. y/n had to remind this wasn't wonderland, it was auradon. "oh that's right-" her mother said. "get yourself a prince. you ARE royalty" y/n rolled her eyes and went to her room to pack.
she had some of her mothers old clothes, but she didn't plan on wearing them. however, she chose to pack them. she may be from the isle, but she wants to remember her mother. after all, her mother did love her, unlike someone.

y/n continued packing, she packed her musty clothes. she kept with her mothers colors, red and black. she had lots of leather and gloves, but also some "nicer" clothes. they're nice for the isle but- not really auradon.
y/n wondered how well she would fit in. evie, mal, jay, and carlos did just fine.. but y/n wasn't them. in fact, she was quite the opposite.

she finished packing and wondered how her life would be in auradon.