Traitor

"Y/l/n, report to my office. We have something to discuss." The captain reported through my walkie talkie.
"Thanks doc." I said. I gathered my stuff and took a lollipop out of the jar placed next to the medical equipment. "See you in a week." The doctor said.

I walked down the hall into the captains office. Negan was there, discussing something with him. They both used their eyes to tell me to sit down, did I do something wrong? Was I in trouble?
"Hey darlin'. We have a job for you, but if we notice you doing anything suspicious we will suspend you to, well you know where." Negan teased.
"What's the job?" I ask while giving an annoyed look.
"You feed Sasha, you take her where she needs to be, and you supervise her. You do not talk to her unless absolutely necessary. You do not go behind our backs to get her out." My captain tells me.
"Oh, and if you do anything," negan leant closer, "anything at all, I think you know what will happen, and it may even be even worse." He says with a wink. I nod in fear.
"Now, let's go and meet the girl of the hour! I'll be right down but you should go and feed her." Negan finishes.

I head to the cafeteria where I got Sasha's food. It's the usual: dog food sandwiches. I feel guilt flood through my veins once again, I think about how scared she probably is and how stupid she was to come in like that.

I was waking down the corridor when a heard a male voice and someone struggling. I walk to the end of the hall and hide behind a wall spying on whoever, and whatever was happening.
"I was the guy that gave the rope to the guys who tied you up." The man continued, "I always keep some close, there's just all kinds of fun and interesting things you can do with rope. God you're pretty." My body filled with rage. What looked to be Dave was trying to push himself onto Sasha, I promised Abraham I'd keep her safe.
"Will you do something for me? Something your not supposed to do?" The man whispered in a voice that was incredibly creepy. He began to touch her and grab the neck of her shirt, before he ripped it and leaned closer to Sasha.
"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I yelled across. Sasha took this as an advantage and hit him on the head knocking him to the ground. I ran up to him, and held him on the cold, concrete floor. "Thank you y/n." Sasha said.

*BANG*

I jumped and so did Dave. "Hey! What the hell are you two doing in here?" Negan asked in confusion. I got off of Dave and he got up onto his feet again.
"Well, you know exactly what i was doing in here." I said, pointing to the sandwich on the floor.
"Negan, sir..." Dave shivered.
"Do you really think I need you to answer that? You were trying to rape this woman, weren't you?" Negan accused as he stepped closer. "You know rape is against the rules here." He pulled out a knife, freshly sharpened and Dave began to apologise before Negan stuck his knife right through his neck. "I do not accept your apology." He finished. Dave fell to the floor, gagging. "Y/n get the fuck out of here, I know you didn't do anything wrong but I fear you might." Negan yelled at me. "Fine, but you best expect me to come back later." I replied.
"No you won't, unless you wanna go back into your little cage back there." He said grinning at me. I sighed in frustration before turning around, going back the way I came.

I lay in my bed thinking about how I'm gonna get Sasha out of here. She almost got raped, there's no way she's safe, not only that but Negan is dangerous and I can't trust him to not do anything to her. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow. This gave me time to think about my family at home. Rick, Carl, Judith, Gabriel, Rosita and everyone else. This made tears fall, this was the first time I had cried in weeks. I just miss them all, and I hate that they have to put up with all of this. Here I am, falling in love with the man causing the harm to my family. The one who killed my best friend and a soon to be father. The one who ripped Judith's best friend and carer out of her hands. The man who made this world worse than it ever had to be.
"Y/n?" A deep yet sympathetic voice muttered. Shit, I forgot to lock the door. "Get out." I growled. I then feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Come on, look at me, move the pillow away." I can tell it's Negan's voice but it just makes me sob even more.

He got into my bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "Whatever it is, it'll be okay darlin'." He assured me. I uncovered my face showing mascara streaking down it. He used his thumb to wipe it away. I looked at his eyes. He gave me a smile and I placed my head onto his chest. He used his hand to pat my head and run his fingers through my h/c hair.

"Shit, I gotta go baby. Duty calls." He kisses the top of my head. I don't want him to leave but I know he needs to. "Can you... can you come back later? Please?" I gulped in regret. He looked at me with the same silly grin he always does. "I can. Can't get enough of me?" He chirped.
"Shut up. You make me sound desperate for you." I flattered.
"I'll come back, and I'll make it up to you." Promised Negan. He kissed me on the head one more time before getting up ready to leave.
"See ya soon darlin'."