Anxiety.

You arrive at the Mandela County Highschool, Home of the Trojans. You see your friend, Mark and you walk over to him. "Heyy- Mark! It's me, Y/N." Mark quickly turned around, as his sister, Sarah peaked from behind him. "Oh, hey Y/N! Final year, final school dance! Cesar should be here soon." 

"Alright, Cool!"  You said, trying to act as if you had the most confidence here. There was surprisingly a lot of people here. you didn't except this many to be here. "Mark, doesn't your sister graduate after us?" You blurt out, trying to start conversation. Mark faked a laugh, which he didn't fake very well, and said "She has to be here. No-one at home to watch her so." You already knew that, but played dumb to keep the conversation going. "Oh. Right, sorry." Then over the crowded talking, you heard Cesar yelp, "Mama!" He was extremely embarrassed. "Oh, ¡mi niño está creciendo, está creciendo tan rápido!" (translation: "Oh, my boy is grow is growing so quick!" ) His mother gave him lots of kisses before letting him go. "Te amo mi bebe!" Cesar's mother said, as he slowly walked towards Mark. "Love you too mama!" He smiled. 

You stare at Cesar, as he walks over to you and Mark. (and Sarah) Were you admiring him? In love? No! Of course not! He was one of your best friends, one of your only best friends. You can't grow feelings! "Hey! You okay, Y/N?" Cesar was right infront of you. You jumped a little, due to being in your thoughts for the past minute or 2, thinking about Cesar.  "Yeah! Just fine." You faked a smile. You hated lying, but it was for the best. Right? "Ah, okay!" Cesar walked over with open arms to Mark, and gave him a tight hug. Mark was just standing there. It was kinda funny. "So, are we all excited?" Cesar announced to our small group of people, letting go of Mark. "Yeah, this should be fun!" You said, keeping up a smile. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go in!"

385  words. This was kinda short, and this wont be a really long story, its like a.. three-shot? Three part story max. If it gets popular though (which i doubt) I might make a part 2.