41

Aurora

"Fuck" I moaned cumming again. Matteo kept bouncing me on his dick making me go cross eyed. We had been fucking all night, we had maybe a hour of sleep before I woke him up again to fuck me. Even after I said he couldn't use sex to make me forgive him, how wrong I was.

It had been weeks since I had Matteo inside me and to say I was being a little greedy was putting it lightly. So greedy I didn't even care that I was mad at him for not telling me he was in the damn mafia.

"Fuck, don't stop" I begged. Matteo grabbed my ass flipping us over and pushed my knees to my chest going deeper in me. I felt like crying it felt so good. I pulled him down to kiss me "Cum in me-"

A loud knock at the door made us stop. I groaned in frustration and Matteo looked irritated. We knew it wasn't Enya because of how hard the knock was.

"What?" Matteo said yelled irritated.

"Just ignore it" I rolled my hips and Matteo moaned.

"Good idea-"

"It's Christmas!" My uncle yelled "Come downstairs"

"I'm busy uncle Lail" I said laughing "Can you get away from the door?"

The door started to open and Matteo quickly pulled out of me making me gasp, and pulled the covers over us.

My uncle came in with a crazy smile on his face "I said. It's Christmas"

"Uncle-" Matteo pulled me to him making my head lay on his chest and covered my other ear with his hand "What are you-"

Matteo pulled his gun out and shot at my uncle missing by an inch. He let my ears go "Go away"

"You guys are moving in together soon" he mumbled and left out shutting the door.

I laughed and kissed Matteo's chest "He's such a baby"

I started to get up but Matteo pulled me back "Where are you going?"

"It's Christmas baby. Come on"

"I'm going to kill him" he mumbled and got out of the bed.

"Come shower with your woman" I smiled at him and held out my hand "I need help walking anyway"

He came over picking me up bridal style "Well be doing this for real pretty soon"

"Hmm? Is that a proposal Matteo Moretti?"

"You really think so low of me la mia Aurora?"

"I don't care how you propose to me Matteo" I kissed his jaw "Just as long as you do, and mean it"

"I love you. Only you" he sat me down on the sink "It's only ever been you and it's only going to be you. Understand?"

I nodded my head and hugged him "I love you too"

"Plus I already asked Babu for his blessing" He gave me a sexy smirk "It's to late to back out now la mia Aurora"

"You know me better than that"

I was holding Matteo's hand when we both walked into the living room. My uncle was laughing with Enya about something and my grandpa was coming from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice. He look slightly frustrated but still had a smile on his face.

I grabbed his arm "You okay?"

He looked at me then relaxed his face "Of course you would notice"

I crossed my arms smiling at him "Of course I would"