A Miracle in Fallujah

#StoriesoftheKhilaf4h

Fallujah of the heroes! فلوجة الابطال

When it comes to the stories of Falujjah, there are many! From the first battle to the second, until the very last.

One brother, who was in the siege of Fallujjah the last time we lost the stronghold, narrates a beautiful incident.

He says that he was in a base with a number of brothers and they were doing Ribat that day. They had been targeted by an airstrike, when all of a sudden he finds himself on the roof of the house. It was a miracle! He found himself untouched on the roof of the house he was in before the attack. He was the only one who had survived the hit. How he ended up on the roof top, he was unaware.

The stories of Falujjah are many. This brother was one of the few that survived the siege and narrated for us some of the stories. Indeed it was one of the countless miracles that Allah had sent upon the people of Fallujah.

Like our Shaykh al 3dnaani said it in one of his speeches;
عائدون بإذن الله إلى فلوجة العز فلوجة المجاهدين ، فلوجة الشهداء
We are returning with the will of Allah, to Falujjah of Honor, Fallujah of the mujahid4en, Faluja of the Shuhadaa.

He then mentions a poetry;
وينيبني شوق إليها كلما ** أهوالها في خاطري تستحضر
I years for it whenever, the horrors of it evoke my mind

لن ننسين دماء إخوان بها ** فلوجة الأبطال نعم المعشر
We will not forget the blood of our brothers in it, Fallujah al Abtaal (heroes), the best of people.

فلنلهبن الأرض كل بقاعها ** بدمائنا حمماً نثور ونثار
Let us put the earth on fire, all of its parts, with our blood we revolt and avenge our vengeance

ولنرجعن المجد فيها نقسم ** ولنحكمن بشرعنا ولنظفر
Let us return the glory on it, we swear. Let us rule by our law and be victorious.