Leave The Past In the Past Them Hoes not Important!!I ts Just Me And You!!

Mariae POV

We was sitting down in the front room ,you know cooling, like always just Me ,Dario,and Lucas,I mean Mariae all responsible now since she pregnant so she cant really do nun we do

Yall wanna play Truth!!!!,Dario said.

Lucas-I mean im up to it

I dont mind either yall ready me first !!!

All-Ohkayyy

-So........... Um..... *spinning around /like who should I pick??? *Lucas!!!

So

Lucas-Yeah wassup Bae???

Was There ever a girl you loved before me???

Lucas-This one girl named Jalayah ,She had a Fat Ass and eerthang!!

O.....Ohhh...kayy*Cried*/*Ran into Lucas room*

Lucas POV

Babe *runs into the room*

Dario & Kierra-

Mariae-GTFO!! Go to Jalayah !! HER ASS FATTER THAN MINE!!! RIGHT??

Ughhh*scratching his head*

Mariae-Awee ok NO words!!

You know what you know what!! You right her ass fatter than yours,yeah she kinda pretty ,but you know what else she was thick asl too,But You know that one thing she aint got ,Cooking skills is one, But she aint got that Love I got for You ,She didnt get a Massage every night,And you know what damn else she aint got NOW!!!! Huh Huh!!! She aint got me!!I mean ik i fuck up but im here and she aint got my baby inside her,cause i waited to put my baby in the right one!!*breaking into crying*

Mariae-*turns around* Baby Im sorry

Both-*hug*

I got you baby I got you!!!

They both go back out in the front room and hang with Dario and Kierra coming up with baby names and they all fall asleep on the couch ,each couple cuddled up.