Chapter 1

Sarah's POV:

"BUT MOM!" I plead as she picks up her bags as dad comes downstairs with his bags.

"But what" she says back.

"BUT WHAT! DONT LEAVE ME WITH THESE TWO BARNACLE BRAINS!" I snap back pointing over to my twin brothers Charlie and Mark.

She sighed looking at my dad for him to do something AS ALWAYS!

"Sarah we called a babysitter for you and them we will only be gone for a few weeks. Ugh. We have to go now if we want to make our flight. The baby sitters name is Zayn. You'll like him." He says scooting mom out the door.

"BYE KIDS" they both yell back at the same time slamming the door.

"Ugh" I moan.

I spun on my heels to look at my brothers.

"DONT YOU TWO RATS BE DUMB AS ALWAYS!" I snear.

They had smirks on their faces.

Oh no. I ran up to my room and looked into the mirror.

Black paint was smeared on my face and my arms and legs had "Stupid""Fatso" and a bunch of other shit.

"YOU TWO LITTLE TWITS GET IN YOUR ROOMS!" I yell.

They peaked into my door laughing and I gave em a death glare that sent them running.

I laughed to myself under my breathe as I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

Afterwards I lay on my bed in my pjs relaxing. Tomorrow I will leave them pigs with the baby sitter and go shopping. Poor poor babysitter.

I flicked on the tv yawning putting on spongebob. Anyway I should say some stuff about my self.

I have light brown curly hair that goes to a little higher than my funny bone.

Blue big eyes with long natural eyelashes. I have a medium colored skin. Since its summer im tan but during winter im really white.

I drifted off to sleep as squid ward yells at spongebob and Patrick for being in his home.

___________________

Authors note:

Hey fannies! I really hope you enjoy my first fanfic. This chapter seems really short im sorry about that just wanted to get one out.

If you enjoy makes sure you vote! Also comment what I should change and what YOU think.

Fun

Awesome

Night birds......

Lol night birds. I don't even no what that is!