Chapter 5 🥀

Friends? Yeah, friends

Wednesdays POV:

As I left to ophelia hall I suddenly felt like I got a weight off of my chest. I just couldn't stand to see her like that. I regret saying what I said to her. Maybe we are friends? No. Maybe? I don't know what to do anymore.

I started to write my novel to get my mind off of everything. As I was finishing up the last page the door creaked open and Sunnee came in and straight to her desk.

"Hey Sunnee?" I said. "Yea whats up?" She responded as she started writing what looked a like a letter

"I'm... sorry about earlier." I told her

"Oh yea thats alright." She said as she tensed up a bit

"Maybe you're not bad after all. I can handle being your friend." I told her.

"Really?" She said as her head perked up at the statement.

"Yeah you're pretty cool to be around." I told her.

"You are to Wednesday. Ill be your friend as long as you don't smother me in my sleep." She said laughing a bit.

"Sure, I can work with that, and as long as you don't make one of those voodoo dolls for me." I said eyeing the all the dolls on her shelf each one specifically for one person each.

"Yeah, I can also work with that." She said smiling.
__________________________________

Sunnee's POV:

I went to Enid's dorm room to tell her the news.

"OMG!!! I am so happy for you!!" She squealed excitedly.

"I know!! Me to after all this time!!" I said in a high pitched voice.

Enid put on our favorite song as we danced to it in celebration of officially being friends with Wednesday Addams. Who thought this would ever happen? Certainly not me.
__________________________________

I went back to my dorm room to write to my brother Will again. I have to tell him about this.

Dear Will, Today was a big giant mess. Me and Enid's team won this year in the Poe cup! We finally beat Bianca. But after we won I was heading back to my dorm room with my roommate, Wednesday. I forgot she wasn't much of a hugger since I was so excited and I was about to give her a hug. Then she said the rudest thing shes ever said to me. "Oh my god Diana! Just because your freakishly obsessed with me doesn't mean were friends!" It hurt a lot. But she apologized and now were friends. I wish you were here. I miss you will. - Sun

I finished writing my letter and folded it up to send to Will. Meanwhile what I didn't know was happening is Wednesday was about to strangle me with a bedsheet. Why I have no clue. I turned around and saw her right behind me. "JESUS Wednesday what are you doing??" I told her as she was holding a bedsheet as if she was going to strangle me, which she was. "Oh great, I was just about to start strangling you as you were writing." She said in defeat. I stood up and looked at her. "Yeah, well nice try, watch your back you don't know when someone will try to strangle you to Wednesday.

__________________________________

I was getting ready for bed since later tonight I'm going to try to take a train back to Indiana. Hopefully no one catches me leaving. I set my alarm to 3 AM since the earliest train leaves at 4:30 AM. I set my alarm and went to bed.