Couch sex Mista x Fem Reader SMUT (REQUEST)

Request by iLikeSmolinosuke

Y/N POV:

You were walking around the endless halls of the Passione mansion. Don Giorno was in his office reviewing paper works. Sheila E was probably beside him, protecting him from any threat. Fugo was out doing his piano gig. While Mista was slouched on the couch watching TV, waiting for something interesting to happen.

It got pretty quiet sometimes. You never liked the quiet it made you feel unsafe.

You walked to the living room where Mista was, and the two of you stared at each other. You felt your cheeks flush as he stared at you. You quickly looked away.

Mista POV:

I could feel my heart beating at one thousand miles per second when I saw Y/N staring at me. I knew she would never like a guy like me but damn. She has a nice personality, she is caring and cute, and she has a nice ass. I wish I could just pound her right here right then but..., no what are you saying Mista? That is your comrade, for crying out loud! You've known them for years now! Of course, she only thinks of you as a brother. While I had a mental argument with myself, I did not notice my sex pistols going up to Y/N and swarming her. I felt my blood go cold.

Y/N POV:

I could see Mista's Sex Pistols forming a circle around me and shooting compliments at me.
"Y/N, you're so pretty!"
"I wonder what your hair smells like! I bet it smells like passion fruit!"
"Y/N, I want to kiss you!"
"Y/N, Mista thinks you're pretty!"
"Mista thinks about your boobs and ass every day!"
You thought that whole scene was adorable, especially Mista's worried expression. He quickly calls his pistols back and scolds them for their behavior. You then see Mista turn back around and face the TV. You decided to speak up.
"So Mista. Is there something you would like to tell me?"
You see him tense up and clear his throat.
"Y/N...ever since you joined the gang from the first day, I had my eyes on you. When everything with Diavolo happened, you were there for me and I was there for you. I want to be there for you every day of your life. Y/N L/N, I love you."
Hearing that brought tears of joy to your eyes.
"Hey! Did I say something wrong? You can say no I understand."
"It's not that it's just. I've been waiting for years to hear that! I love you too Guido Mista."

The two of you share a passionate kiss which then becomes heated as Mista sticks his tongue in. You had no problem with him doing that. In fact, you would have many dreams of Mista having sex with you. You want him and he wants you. You feel his tongue explore your wet mouth and his face starts to press down on yours which makes your back fall onto the couch. As this was happening you feel Mista's hand slither into your shirt and fondle your breasts. You moan in surprise but it's muffled thanks to the kiss. You start to grind on his forming bulge which causes Mista to groan. The two of you pull away for air.

"Y/N, I just want to make sure that you want this."
"Yes, I do! I've never been more sure of anything in my life!"
And with that Mista starts to suck your neck leaving a trail of purple hickeys along it. You moan in pleasure as he nibbles on a specific area. Mista pulls away and grabs your shirt and takes it off along with your bra.
"Wow, they're even better in real life. I want to feel them."
"Go ahead."
Mista takes off your bra and sucks your right nipple while he fondled your left nipple. You moan in response to his actions. Mista trailed down your stomach and to your womanhood area. He takes your pants off and stared at your panties.
"So wet and just for me."
He says while staring at the wet spot on your panties.
Mista slides off your panties and gives your womanhood a long lick and quickly starts to attack your clit by licking it with his tongue.
"Oh fuck! Ha~ it feels so good, Guido!"
You grab his hat and quickly take it off revealing his luscious brown loose curls. You grip his hair for support as Mista continues attacking your clit you feel his tongue go inside your hole. Mista starts to eat you out like it's the last thing he will ever eat. You feel your climax approaching and Mista stops. He looks up at you and gives you a smug smile. Mista unbuckled his belt and took his pants off, revealing his red boxers. You looked at the giant bulge he was hiding behind his boxers.

"On your knees," he orders you.
You obey as you get on the floor next to the couch and get on your knees. Mista takes his boxers off and his member springs out, hitting you slightly on your cheek (7 1/2 let's goooo). You hold it with your right hand and quickly test it by licking his brown red tip. Mista shivers at your action as pre cum starts to spill from his tip. You go in again and this time you put the whole thing in your mouth. You use your lips to make sure that your teeth won't hit his member. You feel his member slide into the back of your throat and you gag and little which drives Mista insane. Mista feels his limit approach and quickly stops you.

Mista takes his shirt off, revealing his abs and man chest. You feel your cheeks flush as you see his tan skin glisten in the living room light. His sweat trickled from his muscles.
"Alright, bella mia, do me a favor and spread your legs on the couch. I'm going to fuck you so good."
You quickly got on the couch and spread your legs. Mista takes a hold of both your legs and swings them over his shoulders. Mista uses his hand to put his member inside. You feel his member stretch your walls and you feel a slight burning sensation.
"Ahh~ fuck." You moan in response to his member stretching you out
"Fuck, you're so tight, bella!"

Mista starts to slowly go in and out as you feel him hit your cervix, which drives you to the max. Mista starts to speed up and pounds you at a fast pace. His member hits every right spot inside of you. You reach your arms out, indicating for a kiss, and Mista bends down, and the two of you start to make out. The make-out session continues while Mista fucked your brains out. You felt your womanhood tighten and you groaned in the kiss as you came on Mista's cock. Mista must've felt it because as soon as that happened Mista pulled away from the kiss and pulled out from you cumming on your stomach.
"Ah, I'm sorry amore. Here let me clean you up."
You blushed at the nickname. Mista quickly puts his pants back on yet leaves his shirt off. He goes into the living room bathroom and comes back with a moist warm towel and dabs it on your stomach to clean off the cum. (Looks like Mista didn't notice a little someone 😭) The two of you look into each other's eyes and kiss once again but you're both interrupted by clapping in the background. The two of you turned around and saw Fugo's angry expression.
"Well, congratulations to you two fucking on the living room couch. Also known as the spot where we all sit on."
You and Mista started at each other in embarrassment and the two of you were forced to clean the couch thanks to Fugo. Well, at least you and Mista had each other which was the most important part.

1331 words wowwww
So apparently I can write 1,000 words on WATTPAD but I can't even do that for my English essays ☠️✋🏽