Who Are You? (pt 1)

Hello, this is my first time writing a book so please let me know how I did🙂

Crunchychip

I feel so lucky this week, Dark Cacao and Holly Berry let me and Wildberry have two weeks off! So obviously that means no problems, right? The first day off I felt different, like really different. I noticed that Wildberry wasn't with me when I woke up.

I had to pee so I went to the bathroom to do my business, as I was going to start I couldn't see my dick. I soon came to realization that...

That I didn't have one...

Wildberry

I woke up a bit earlier then chip, and something was different about him. When did he grow those? (The boobs). I thought nothing of it, I was tired. I looked down at myself to find out I had some too. What the fuck. I thought.

I hurried to the bathroom, carefully not to wake up Crunchychip. I look in the mirror just to see a female version of myself. I had so many questions. Why was this happening? Who did this? If no one did it, then why does my body hate me so much?

3rd Person

Its pretty obvious that Wildberry was mentally freaking out, he calmed himself down and went back to his room. Too much was going on so he needed a little snack.

(Random hc, Wildberry is a stress eater. Oh and btw he already knows crunchy is a woman too).

He got himself a little snack, eating while leaning on the countertop. Then he heard a scream. It was Chrunchychip finding out that he didn't have his meat stick anymore.

(IDK IM SO TIRED😭 AND SORRY FOR ALL THE POV SWITCHES)

The scream was more feminine so Wildberry knew who it was.

Crunchychip

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? I HAVE BOOBS AND A PUSSY! IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT!!

Okay Crunchychip, calm down, calm down. I continued to tell myself that to the point I was okay but still mentally screaming.

(Am I using "freaked out/ freaking out" too much?)

I go look for my boyfriend, I start with the kitchen first. I start with that because if this was happening to him too he would be stress eating. It was still pretty dark outside so I couldn't see that much but I got through.

I found my way into the kitchen to see a tall and buff figure leaning on the countertop. Instinct got to me and I grabbed a pan off the stove and I got into a fighting position. "Who are you!?" I yelled at the figure. They turned on the light and revealed themselves. Woah, I thought. I saw a tall muscular woman eating leftover carrot cake. "Oh, good morning, crunchy." Wait a minute.. "Wildberry?"

A/N
Okay wow, writing a book really takes a toll on your hands. I can only imagine what full time writers feel like. Anyway, that was the first one-shot, hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote. C'ya