[1]

In a school call Nancy Reagan High School, you could hear students laughing and heavy dark footsteps in the hall way.

It was a tall dark emo male wearing a black attire. He is incredibly handsome that girls sometimes blush when they look at his dark soul ness eyes but they don't have the guts to speak. That leads to a group of jealous boys that the tall dark male got the attention most of the female population at school.

 That leads to a group of jealous boys that the tall dark male got the attention most of the female population at school

Wednesday Addams walked the hall with blank cold look on his face, as his eyes were black and soul ness

Wednesday Addams walked the hall with blank cold look on his face, as his eyes were black and soul ness. As he walked through the hall ways, students cleared away from him.

"I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was." Wednesday said in his mind as he looked at the students in the halls.

"To put hundreds of adolescent in underfunded schools." As he walked pass of group of girls they silently giggled as they were whispering how hot he is but he is to weird to talk to.

Wednesday of course scoff at the group of girls that can't even whisper. Serial killers know how to whisper better when they come up with a plan with their partners.

"Run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago..." He said in his thoughts as looked at the teachers who were staring at him. "But I admire the sadism."

He continued walking the the halls as students still cleared away from him. As heavy footsteps continue echoing.

The school bell rang as Wednesday went to a locker that had graffiti with a pig drawing and there was a noice of jocks guffawing.

He opened the locker only to see his little brother Pugsley. With a apply stuffed on his mouth and was tied.

Pugsley looked at his brother as he gags and whimpers. He fell forward as Wednesday stepped out of the way as his brother fell on the floor with a hard thud.

Wednesday crunched down and took the apple out of his brothers mouth. "I want names." He said coldly to his brother as started to untie him.

"I don't know who they were, honest." Pugsley whimpered to his brother. "It happened so fast." He said to his brother as he continues to whimper.