The beginnings

"DORA!!!"
By now the loud noise didn't even phase her."Yes theodore?"  she said while rolling her eyes, even though she responded her eyes never left her notebook.

"It's FINALLY time" Theo yelled, he had been waiting his whole life for this."For what?"Now he had sparked Dora's interest, because she had no idea what he was talking about."Theo for once could you actually hurry and say what you need to say"By now she was tired of theo.

"Dora the academy of magic sent us a letter"Theo said while he was digging under  dora's bed to find her suitcase."You know what that means?!!"Theo screamed while grabbing a pile of her clothes and throwing it into the plain black suitcase."Theo calm down, everybody goes there at our age why are you acting like its a surprise or something."Dora said while walking out withTheo following closely behind her.

"You don't get it dora, I'm tired of being stuck in the house, I want to use my magic, and finally we will be free from our mother."Theo said while hopping on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

You see Theodora(Dora) and Theodore(Theo) had rarely left the house the twins had barely seen the outside world.In their house their mother doesn't want the to practice so she forbid it a long time ago, of course they snuck and did it sometimes but for the most part they know nothing about their magic, and because of this theo craved freedom, dora not so much but she did wanna learn more about her magic.

"Theo just remember everything is not always what it seems." Dora said quietly while taking something out of the fridge.

THEODORA POV

That happened three days ago,right now me and theo are waiting for the bus that's supposed to take us to the school.theo is to excited, i get the fact that he's been dreaming this his whole but its not that special, every gifted person MUST attend the academy although i will admit i am a bit excited to learn my powers.

"Dora here comes the bus"Theo says while basically jumping up and down,The bus stops right in front of us, the mechanical doors opens immediately and in the driver seat from what i could tell there was a man about maybe 40 seated, and he grab a small sticky note and said"Theodore Arwens and Theodora Arwens?"Theo immediately nodded up and down,the bus driver motioned us to get on.

I suggested we sit in the back because there wasn't many people but of course theo wanting to sit up front where it was almost filled, so he did while me on the other hand chose to go in the back.As we sat down the driver look at us or partially me and said "NO magic on the bus and seat belts on, it's gonna be quite a ride." and then we were off.

The bus ride seemed a lot shorter than expected , that could be because I was sleeping.

"Dora!"Theo called out while waving me over to him once we were off the bus, i walked to him through the crowded sidewalk."Dora meet Milo Jewett, I met him on the bus"Milo stuck his hand out but once he seen I wasn't gonna shake his hand he retreated it."Theo you never told me your sister was hot"this immediately cause Theo and Dora to roll their eyes.Milo had light brown eyes that matched along with his hair which was curly and long that almost reached his shoulders, he had thick eyebrows that were about the same color as his hair, he had almond shaped eyes and a sharp  jawline while a nice set of lips on top, milo was handsome, but Dora wasn't interested.

"Attention all newbies, I am Harris Nickell, I am a senior and have been selected to be your interim mentor, basically if you need any help with anything you come to me.Also notice how I said interim mentor, it's because after the final power placement every one of you will have your own mentor that will be with you until the end of your schooling experience." A boy with red hair says standing in front of the doors. "Today you do not have any class nor tomorrow or the next few days, these days will be used to determine what class you should be in based on your powers/power.Everybody is on different levels, You have level 1A which is for powers that aren't that dangerous but useful so things like, flying, barrier creation, healing.Then you have 2A which are manly powers that are a bit dangerous when used the wrong way these powers are also useful, example elasticity,telepathy, etc, Then you have 3A which is for people with dangerous powers that are useful, such as copy-cat,shapeshifter,speed,teleportation, etc." Harris said "Now that we've talked about the first category we must move onto next, The A category is for people that only possess one single power,to be in  the B category  you must contain two or more powers, the max  powers anyone had ever had has been 5 but that was a long time ago. Average is about 3 or 2. Occasionally we get 4, Let's start off with 1B , 1B are for those who have two powers, 2B is for those who have three, 3B for those who have four 4B, for those who have five." Harris said before moving his hair out his face.