Thousand Cherry Blossoms

I can't believe I'm almost done with these writes! I might start working on the next chapter if I have the time this weekend.  

____________________

'It's been already been nearly  3 days since I met Zangetsu for the first time and my training started.' These were the thoughts of Naruto as he evaded sword strikes from his opponent, Kisuke Urahara who was going to train him first half of the month. 

Naruto was cut out of his thoughts quite literally, as his cheek was sliced open. It wasn't there for long, the wound healed just as fast it was given. After the hit Naruto jumped back for a breath of air before Jumping back into the battle. 

"Why are we doing this again? I have no training in a sword, shouldn't I start by picking out a style first?" He was going to continue but was stopped by Kisuke as he spoke from across Naruto while pulling out his fan to cover the grin on his face. Safe to say this happened multiple times.

He cleared his throat before speaking in lazy tone"Welllllll since you already know your Zanpakuto's name, and since you can't activate shikai for some odd reason, we will just spar until it activates" once finished he rushed forward with his cane that was really a sword, in hand ready to make Naruto into Swiss cheese. 

Naruto had barely any time to bring his awkwardly long blade up to block against the opponents blade. 

"Well Naruto it would seem as if you've gotten a lot better since the last time I rushed forward" Kisuke chuckled at the memory while Naruto gained a tick mark on the back of his head. 

"LAST TIME YOU DID THAT I WAS NEARLY SLICED IN 2!!" 

"Yeah so? Your fine aren't you?" Kisuke replied while backing off, leaving the inexperienced blonde to fall forward. Using this to his advantage, Kisuke ran for Naruto and once in range he jumped over the now standing steady Naruto, slashing at his back. However Naruto was able to jump out of the way. When he jumped forward he faced back towards Kisuke while raising his blade above his head and as if on instinct Naruto shouted 

"GETSUGA TENSHO" while doing so he swung down at the Kisuke who was now on the ground and looking up as Naruto's blade produced a light blue chakra wave in a crescent like manor. Kisuke, not expecting such an attack, wasn't prepared to move and got hit by the move head on. 

As this happened Kisuke could only think one thing 

'You would be proud of him little tomato' as he thought this the attack barely missed, it went right by his face, hitting the ground behind him. 

There was a moment of silence before a broad grin became plastered on the man's face. 

"It would seem as if you have finally used a ability, it doesn't seem to be your shikai though, oh well! It took me upwards of a year to get shikai but it shouldn't take you that long." 

After a pause to let the super pervert get into listening distance before continuing "Now that your ability has been made clear I will be spending the last day and a half getting your chakra control to a new level. But first!" as Kisuke said this his fingers lit with blue fire and a kanji appeared on his hand. Kisuke lunged at Naruto with his hand right next to the seal the snake placed on him. Naruto, not able to react in time was hit on the stomach with the 5 finger jab. 

Naruto fell over exhausted, as if he had just done a work out with the beautiful green beast of Konoha. 

"Why did *pant* you *pant* do that *pant*?" Then it hit him, that seal the snake put on him did something with his chakra, but now it felt normal. 

After moving his fan to his face to hide the grin of amusement on his face "I would tell you but it would seem as if you already know the answer. now then, I will continue my lessons on the Zanpakutō later along with giving you history lesson that are needed along with other things of that nature such as: Body language, emotion in the eyes, and more! But first I want little Jiraya here to teach you how to water walk, and waterfall running!" he exclaimed happily 

After catching his breath Naruto processed the information that was told to him before speaking out "Wait wait wait wait, I have a meeting with the hokage soon, in my opinion I think I should just be sticking to the education part of my training until after the meeting with the hokage."

after a moment Jiraya spoke up for the first time and said "That's a good idea Naruto, it'll leave you less exhausted and you'll be able to have a strong conversation as well. It seems like that new intelligence is doing you good".

"Alright well lets get to work, while your with me learning, Jiraya is going to start setting up your schedule for physical training. Now go take a walk or something, I must speak with Jiraya about something" Kisuke said with a serious face that didn't really fit on his face. 

After Naruto left the area but with much resistance, It was just the 2 of them in the area. After a long silence Kisuke spoke up "That wasn't his Zanpakutō's ability." he said simply much to Jiraya's dismay. 

"Then what was that attack? was it a bloodline limit? I knew his parents and neither of them could do that."  

"That technique was a mutation of his mothers Chakra Chains, which as just a mutation of there clans bloodline limit, to manifest there Chakra physically. But Naruto's true Zanpakutō's ability, is something I don't know. But I do know that it'll be strong." 

Sighing Jiraya said "You can continue to give minimal information all you want, but when Naruto gets into some type of trouble or God forbid gets killed because of your lying, and half answers.." he let the threat linger before they both felt a intense Chakra pressure not to far away. 

being the experienced shinobi they were they both sprinted towards at a fast pace. The presence was in the underground training ground with them. This just made them run faster. both with one name on there mind 'Naruto' 

When they arrived they saw Naruto in the middle of a small valley, surrounded by... pink petals? 

Chapter end

So. I didn't really change this one all that much, it didn't really need to be changed besides a few points so that way they a line better with the rest of the story. I'll be releasing the next chapter later today or maybe tomorrow 

cya