Depression

Christopher was out one day with some friends cycling in the forest, this art of the forest was dedicated to mountain biking so this was great for Christopher and his friends as they lived locally, as they were out cycling through rivers and mud and bogs there was something in the air that just made Christopher feel uncofident in riding his bike. He asked his friends if they could stop for a minute and he asked them if they have noticed anything weird. They  did not feel anything so chris started thinking about what it could be. After about five minutes of thinking he came to he conclusion that it was his mind playing tricks on him again so he had a sip of his drink which he had taken from his muddy ruck sack. As he tilted his head back to have a drink he closed his eyes so the sun would not blind him and as he finished his sip of the drink and he looked back down he opened his eyes and his friends were gone. Christopher started panicking, and called out for his friends gingerly and after about 10 minutes of him calling out he came to the conclusion that they had disapeared or cycled on without him so Christopher raced off down the gravel lane in an attempt to catch his friends up, he was gasping for breath as tears are rolling down his face whilst mud was being flicked up in all directions. Christopher got to the end of the bike trail and he clearly knew something had happend to them he then tryed phoning them on there mobile and he had no sucess, so he started cycling home through the forest, as he was cycling back every now and again he would he a sticks breaking from just the other side of the tall bushes he was cycling parrell to. Naturally Christopher became scared and sped up and once again he started (not finished, grammar errors, work in progress)