The genocide of the house of the Usher

There is a big, weird family. They all have an incurable illness. The mother of the family, Nelly Usher, doesn’t want her daughter to marry a pauper.

" I learned that you were going to marry a pauper. You can’t make this, he doesn’t have any money, you shall ruin the family because of the legacy !"

What a bad mother…

" Mother, you know, I can do whatever I want because I’m an adult and you aren’t an example of life," answers the daughter.

Fortunately, Lizzy has a sister to rely on.

" Huh, I totally agree with Lizzy. May I remind you that “father” left before we were born ? Also, we all know what you’re doing at night."

Dude, that was rude…

"It's the truth, you are a…Anyway Cedrick is my future husband whatever if you agree or not.."

The mother is outraged by her daughter's statements.

"Ugh ! I will never allow you to talk to me like that, you see, he's already having a bad influence on you."

The "pauper" is waiting just behind the door because Lizzy invited him for dinner. Drama's coming…

*knock knock* 🚪

"Is it Him ?" Say Mary, Lizzy's sister. "Oh ! I can't believe it ! You invited him for dinner ?"

And then…drama starts.

"Ho. YOU can’t believe it ? I can’t believe it ! you didn't even ask for my permission!"

"Indeed. I knew you would say “no”"

After a few minutes of death threats, the family and the son-in-law sat down to dinner.

"So, hum… Cédrick, is that it ? What do you do for a living ?" Ask Mary, trying to make conversation

"Well, I own a farm. I raise many types of animals such as cows, pigs and sheeps. Then I sell their milk, meat or wool for the sheep, yet it depends on the season."

So no one was lying, he's truly poor. Duh.

"“it depends on the season”. Lovely."

That was sarcasm.

"Isn’t it ? But actually, I thought Lizzy would have already told you."

He doesn’t understand.

"I wasn’t aware about your existence until a few hours ago. But anyway, it doesn’t matter because you’ll never marry my daughter."

"I'm sorry to make you feel this way Miss Usher, I only wish for her happiness so if you think I can't make her happy I'll respect that."

If Cedrick accepts the situation, this is definitely not the case for Lizzy.

"Cedrick, don't listen to her! Why did you say this ? Mother, you can’t do that ! Please. Let me live my life…"

Drama's getting bigger.

"Even if I change my mind it’s too late."

Lizzy starts to cough, more and more.

"I can’t breathe. Mother. What did you put in my food ?"

After a few minutes of suffering, Lizzy perish. Everyone is chocked, and nobody dare to speak, until Mary.

"Well, I guess I’m the survivor one."

"You !" Cedrick become hysterical, look at de Nelly. "You poisoned her ! And you," his gaze turn to Mary. "You don’t have any remorse ? You monster- you should rot in Hell-"

"Of course I’m sad." Say the last sister. "But there is just one survivor by generation, it’s such a malediction. *coughs* But if she dies, it means that I live ! *coughs* Why am I coughing ? Mother you didn’t-"

She coughs in a deplorable suffering, and she is no more.

"I guess I did."

Cedrick panic, seeing the death coming.

"What ? Why ? You- You psycho !"

"Don’t worry sweetie. Now, it’s your turn."