008: Wednesday In A Cafe.

"HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!" Arianna burst into my room, waking me from my deep sleep. 

"Huh?!" I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Oh, everyday is happy for you." 

"Yep! You need to get up, someone special is down for you, but get dressed nicely, he wants to take you out!!" Ari winked and skipped out the room, she seems happy for the morning. I dragged myself out of the - my bed and took a quick shower and blow-dried my hair. I straightened my hair and pulled it back into a scraggy pony tying in a pink bow. I applied light make-up and dressed into a pair of denim shorts with a Union Jack on, a cream-coloured jumper, clipped in some earrings and slipped on some bracelets. I grabbed a beanie too, shoved my brown brogues on [outfit on side] and went down to see Cristiano talking to Arianna. Don't ask how Arianna was in my house, I have no idea. Probably pinched the spare key, or she had some way of getting in that I can't remember. Oh well. 

"Hey," I waved a little, throwing my handbag on the sofa, "anyone seen my keys? And where do I keep my phone?" Arianna sighed and put everything I needed in it. 

"Ok, so you kiddies have fun." Arianna whisked us out the door, I adjusted the bag on my shoulder and looked up at Cristiano who had his hands in his pockets and was looking down. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked, 

"Shopping." He grinned, we got into his car and we sat in a comfortable silence. 

"I'm sorry." I sighed, 

"It's fine, it's not your fault. We'll get the old you back, the Doctor said you'll begin to remember stuff, then, eventually, you'll remember pretty much it all. So, in no time you'll remember me and Sergio, and that Lionel and Cesc are your friends." He explained, I laughed at the last comment. 

"It's so surreal that I wasn't bothered about being my own crazy self around them, and now I'm weirdly cautious. I don't know, I can't help it. Arianna's a massive help, though." We arrived at the shopping-centre and we got out the car, "Prepare to spend a lot, by the way." This made him laugh. 

"Already prepared." He grinned, pulling out a credit card, making me laugh. Thankfully, the paps were no where to be seen. This allowed me to get to know Cristiano all over again. Or 'Cris' as he insisted me call him, apparently that's what I used to call him all the time. Without him asking. By lunch time, we were laden down with so many bags!! 

"Ok, Cris, I'm now starving." I moaned, Cris rolled his eyes and dragged me back to the car. I loaded the car with the bags and jumped in the car, he drove us to a small, deserted cafe. It looked weirdly familiar, 

"This used to be your favorite cafe, Alivia told me, I thought I'd bring you, remember it?" 

"It looks slightly familar, I don't know..." I looked around the room suspiciously, I eventually shrugged it off. Cristiano led me to a seat and we ordered something to eat, when it eventually arrived we tucked in. We covered a lot, I guess. He told me about his footballing career, his friends, family, life before he ever met me. It was interesting, some of it caused me to remember random spurts of information, but nothing major really. 

"You mean a lot to me you know, Aub. I know I kinda hardly know you, but that night before Avery ruined it all, I really thought we shared something better." 

"Cris, serously, just take this chance to get to know me better. I mean, correct your faults. I forgave you that night, right? So, unless you've murdered Ada or something, it's really fine." I sighed, taking his hand in my gently. 

"Oh, about that..." He scratched the back of his neck, 

"Cristiano!" I let go of his and hand and playfully slapped him, 

"I was joking, whoa!" He laughed. Suddenly, this sharp pain jutted through my head and I jumped up in shock and pain. "What's up?!" Cris stood up and grabbed my hand, I had begun to cause some attention from the two other customers in the shop. 

"I-I just remembered something..." I stuttered, my eyes widening.

"What?! What have you remembered?"

"The fight... when you beat up Cesc F-Fabregas and Lionel Messi, and when Arianna was there. When Avery introduced me and Sergio and... Sergio! I remember Sergio, Sergio Ramos Garcia! I freaking remember him!!" I began jumping up and down excitably,

"That's great, let's go, because those people think you're mentally disturbed or something, come on." He led me out of the cafe, shaking his head at me. I was ecsatic. Sergio! He held me when I was crying, and he's been one of my closest and best friends since that fight! Oh my gosh, he'd looked so upset when I said I couldn't remember him! 

Next step, Cristiano...

A / N 

Sorry it's so short! It took me forever to read! Haha, I was skyping with Sharon though :3 lmao.

I hope you like it anyway!!

Dedicated to @GabbyA because she is a new reader + she stayed up for this, ily!<3

~mar