Chapter 4

So i went looking for Seth. I know i just met him, but i really really like him. When am I going to tell him? I don't know.. First i have to find him.

__________________________________________________________

Time skip brought to you by a cute little puppy

__________________________________________________________

I've walked through the woods for hours and still I haven't found him. Where can he possibly be? 'seth?! Seth where are you?!' i started yelling his name. Maybe he would come? I don't think so, but i can always try. I yell his name for 38 more minutes. I sigh and sit down against a tree. 'Seth..where are you..' Suddenly I see a wolf staring at me. His eyes look like Seth's. But that's not possible. His fur has sand colours, that's all I could see before I ran away. I ran home. Where is Seth when you need him. I thought. oh..the little i knew. I ran to my room and drew the wolf. My mom walked into my room. 'something wrong?' 'No, nothing. couldn't find Seth so..' 'doesn't he have to go to school?' 'well yes...but his father hasn't seen him since yesterday.' 'that's weird..' my mom walked downstairs. She was cleaning the house with Ilse. Why was that wolf staring at me? It all seemed a bit odd. I tried to call seth several times but he didn't response. i called his father but he said he still wasn't home. I think his father knows more about this. He sounded like he knew something... I shrugged it off and went downstairs. What if he doesn't want to see me? why do you think that? that's rediculous. I sighed and grabbed something to eat. After that i helped my mom and Ilse with cleaning. Ilse seemed to enjoy it. I mean... I think her mother and her never did anything together, according to her story. Suddenly Ilse said. 'hey...i'm going to take a walk through the woods.....okay?' I bet she wasn't sure if she had to ask. 'sure, but come back when it gets dark. I don't want anything to happen when i'm responsible for what happens to you..' Ilse walked outside. 'That sounded much meaner then i meant to.' my mom said. 'well....does it matter now?' 'uhm..' I'm going to look for Seth again.' I said and walked upstairs. Seth called, i picked up. 'Hello?' He said weakly. 'Seth! are you okay? Something wrong? Where are you?' he sighed. 'Everything is fine...I will be back in three days...' 'three days??? where are you and why are you gone.' 'i can't tell you. i'm sorry. it will make sense later.' 'why can't you tell me, and why are the other guys gone too?' 'I'm sorry Tessa, I have to go. I'll call you later.' he ended the call. 'ok.....bye....' I mumbled to my phone. I stared at my wall. Why can't he just tell me? Is it about something that only people from la push understand? Am I a outsider who's trying to invade their territorium? (hehe territorium, get it? XD. ) But Seth would tell me if that was it, right? uug. I just want to make friends. Then i fell asleep. With all those thoughts running through my head.

_______________________________________________________________

time skip 6 hours. time: 1:23 AM

_______________________________________________________________

'No. NO!' i woke up. Just a dream...again. what's up with these dreams? Are they even real? Am I even real? Or am I just a made up character? (Goodbye fourth wall XD) No.. of course I'm real. I'm a real human being and I deserve to know why Seth is somewhere else. I called Seth again. And again. And again. And again. but he didn't pick up his phone. i sighed and walked downstairs. My mother was sitting there anxiously. 'Mom? What's wrong?' 'Well...I'm responsible for what happens to Ilse as long as she's here...and she is still out there in the woods..' 'We have to go look for her.' 'No, it's way to dark. we're never gong to find her.' I sit down. 'We can't just leave her there.' 'You're right.. but what can we do? It's dark and dangerous.' 'I don't know what you are going to do, but I'm going to look for her. She needs a friend, i told her I would be her friend and friends help eachother.' And with that i walked outside and went to search for Ilse.

I searched for her all night and finally found her sleeping against a tree at 4:34 AM. I dragged her home and set her on the couch. i walked to my mom and told her i found ilse. 'is she wounded or something?' mom asked. 'no i think she's alright.' and with that mom went back to sleep.  "i guess i can use some more sleep too" i thought to myself and went back to sleep.