Daydreaming about him

we went back to camp and on the way instead of saying holy crap or holy Hades/Hera/Hephaestus Bianca said Holy Camp and everyone burst out laughing. Although we did not get to bring the passion Seed home we still fell like we accomplished everything. Christian got his tan back and he feels well. we had to use the passion seed on me because i was sick and the only way for it to work as my mind was impenetrable. 

i was staring at him again and when he turned to look at me we both turned the opposite direction and blushed. When we got back to camp the first thing that Caitlin did was not to hug me or anything but to get me to spill the 'beans' . I told her everything and by the end of the day the 7 and their children were playing in a my  house that my mum made. we played in the living room of my house "mansion".  we wore swimmers underneath, in case we get thrown in the pool. 

cai is Caitlin

Esp is esperanza

Chr is Christian

Sam is sammy

F is me or jsut the word 'me'

cha is charlie

Sil is Silena

pax is for Paxton

Cai: I will start ok silena truth or dare

Sil :truth

Cai: fine ok do you like anyone in this group

Sil: Umm fine yes i do

Sil: Christian T or D

Chr: dare 

Sil: i dare you to carry Frances to the pool and jump in with her

I carried me and he threw me in the pool, i kept myself dry but instead i drenched Silena head to toe in water. I smirked she deserved it. it sucks to suck. 

Chr: Frances t or d

Me: Truth

Chr: do you like anyone in CHB that is here right now.

Me: yes

soon after the game ended with Silena kissing Charlie and they are now dating.

right now it is the dead of night and i am still daydreaming about him.