Six

Frenemy

Frenemy

That same night, Isabella sat in her car feeling the tears roll down her cheeks not bothering to wipe them away

That same night, Isabella sat in her car feeling the tears roll down her cheeks not bothering to wipe them away. Her mascara had started to smudge due to how much she was crying as well as her eyes were red raw from all the tears that were flowing. Isabella had been home for quite some time now but she didn't dare enter because of how much she was crying and trying to process everything that had just happened.

Jackson was the Kanima.

He was the killer.

Jackson was the creature that stopped before hurting her and moving away from her in the pool.

It all started to make sense, and started to come together. The real reason started to settle into place as to why the bite wasn't turning Jackson into a wolf. Why his body was rejecting the bite, because he was already another creature. Isabella didn't want to admit that Jackson was the one causing all the destruction and all the killings but it was right in front of her and she couldn't deny it. Her hand went up to the chain that was wrapped around her neck and pulled out the key that was attached to it, Isabella wrapped her hand around the key letting out a sigh and closed her eyes trying to calm her emotions.

After a while of Isabella sitting in her car, she finally made herself look like she wasn't sitting crying in her car and a little more presentable. Isabella finally stepped outside of her car, wrapping her leather jacket tighter around her body, she finally stepped into her house. It was pretty silent since it was quite late, but Isabella tried to be as quiet as she possibly could while she walked up to her room and shut the door behind her going to sit down on her bed.

However, Isabella lived in Beacon Hills and nothing was ever silent for a second. Something was always happening. Always starting to happen. Something supernatural was always around the corner.

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski burst into Isabella's room as if they were falling into the room. The two boys seemed to topple over each other, not being able to stand their ground since they both tried to open the door to Isabella's room. As the two toppled over to the floor, arse over tit, Isabella couldn't help but stare at them with an annoyed look and slightly dumbfounded wondering why they two were in her room. Isabella didn't even wonder how they got into her house, her main concern was why they were in her room.