💚zizzy x bunny

"They'll die because we say they must"

yandere-ish! zizzy x bunny

another song fic!

sub ship: baren x filip (you'll see later)

slight dirty talk! actions of stripping, murder, and character death!

...

"Loser," Baren said with a scoff, kicking the bleeding Zizzy on the floor, as he and Filip laughed, leaving the school grounds.

Bunny, who just got her backpack she had abandoned at the bathroom for no reason, suddenly gasped, looking at her bleeding girlfriend in front of her, a few steps away.

It's true, they've been dating for a few months ever since they have developed a good relationship with one another since the first day of school, and they have cared for the other ever since.

"ZIZZY!" Bunny whispered, kneeling by the zebra as she helped her up, to see a bruise on her right eye. "What did I tell you about fighting against others?"

Zizzy only removed Bunny's hands, making the rabbit cover her face as she sobbed. "And how dare they could... hit you like that...:

That caught Zizzy's attention.

Hating to see the rabbit cry, she gently removed the hands of Bunny off her face. Then she sighed. "They made you cry..." she said softly.

That made Bunny sniff, wiping her sniffles with the sleeve of her jacket, making a calm smile appearing in the zebra's face as she wrapped her arms around the rabbit. 

"But that will end tonight," the zebra whispered into Bunny's ear.

Bunny hugged her back, as Zizzy massaged her blonde hair, looking upset as well. "You're the only thing that's right about this broken world..."

That sentence made Bunny pull away, looking at the zebra in surprise as more tears spilled down her face.

Zizzy only chuckled. "Go on and cry..." she breathed, wiping the tears off Bunny's face. "But when the morning comes..."

Zizzy took out her hand. Bunny took it, and they both stood up.

"We'll burn it down, and then we'll build the world again!" the zebra said with a hint of excitement in her tone, dusting down her skirt.

Bunny looked interested, embracing the zebra who just breathed "Our love is God..."

Then Zizzy let go, facing her back towards the rabbit, as a tear ran down her face.