Chapter two

Here we go, part two of my book, I'm sorry for the delay but I had to do a lot of work for school.

A: Are you sure you don't need any help?

M: It would only make him mad

A: What are you going to do

M: Wait it out and work my ass off

A: Then?

M: Then I'll be on a new service and I'll be fine

A: I could use an intern

M: That's up to you, boss

I had to watch her walk away from me once again when all I need is her company.

I really hope she'll request me, her scent, her hair, she has the body of a goddess and she is kind, even to me, the one person she should hate. I really need to get these charts done before Derek finds me and assigns me more chores. What a moron. It's almost midnight now, I'm done with the chart, and I am not sure if it's even worth it to leave the hospital, I need to be here at four anyway.

Narrator: When Meredith was about to leave the conference room, finally, Addison came back with a brown paper bag full of greasy chinese food. Luckily, it was the intern's favourite.

A: I thought you could use a meal *smiles*

What an amazing smile, I'd like to see it every day for the rest of my life.

M: Thank you, dc. Montgomery, I love that restaurant

A: I know

M: *chuckles* How?

A: I have my ways, Meredith, and by the way, my shift is over, so you can call me Addison

M: Thank you, Addison

A: Mind if I join you for dinner?

M: I'd love that

The dinner was amazing, not only she got me noodles, she stayed with me, kept me company and not in a million years an attending had given up a good night of sleep to cheer up an intern. The more we chat, the more she smiles, and the more I feel whole again. Apparently, Derek tonight, instead of having a romantic dinner with his wife , chooses to schedule back to back surgeries to avoid her. He is going to be alone for a while unless he finds a woman that'll feed his big ego and wait for him. I hope Addison will not give up any pieces of her in order to save her marriage, she's so perfect I can't even bare the thought of Derek changing her, like he tried to change me.

M: I'm sorry he's being such an ass

A: He doesn't even seem to notice how his behaviour affects me

M: And he tries to change you

A: He wants me to be there waiting for him

M: He wanted me to be committed and grown up

A: In the first month of the relationship?

M: Yeah

A: At least he didn't want you to wait for him

M: Well, I'm his intern. we were together every second of the day

A: True

M: Do you think he'll ever understand you ?

A: I don't think he'll ever notice how much I'm hurt

M: Chin up, he is the only one around here that doesn't notice you. Everyone looks at you when you enter a room or

A: Did you just tell me to chin up?