Can't Remember

Chapter 1

MANY EONS AGO the Earth spun in front of Crescent, he yearned for the day he would get to spend time with someone he loved as much as the Earth loved the people who lived there with him. Crescent was very lonely in space for so long that the Sun finally granted him his wishes, so from the Moon's dust a daughter was born for him to love and never be lonely again, or so he thought.

Crescent was the happiest he had ever been in his entire life, he named his daughter Luna, as time passed Aeron, king of Mars, saw from far away how happy Crescent had become and Aeron was not happy with this. And out of his anger a son was born from Mars' dust, the little red skinned boy was three eons younger than Luna but raised completely different than the child of the moon, Aeron named his son Ares after the Greek god of war... But stories have been said that the Greek god was named after Ares, prince of Mars.

After many hate filled years Aeron and Ares were ready to attack Crescent and his daughter Luna, Aeron spent every waking hour on teaching Ares how to fight and how to hate the Moon and the lunar people with every fiber of his being. The Sun was not pleased with Aeron and his teaching for his son, he had not granted Aeron a son to teach him to hate King Crescent and his daughter nor to teach him how to fight, and during those years Crescent and his daughter were granted Lunar people. Aeron had an army now to attack the Moon, and on the crowning of the princess of the Moon, Aeron attacked.

Lives were lost and many injured from the war, Luna prayed to the Sun for his help. Her father had showed her to pray to the Sun for strength, wisdom, help and for love towards others and that day had come. She prayed for his help and to protect the people of the Moon, her father was looking for her everywhere, but little did Crescent know that his daughter was in the church praying to the Sun.

"Luna! Come on baby, where are you?!" Crescent cried out for his daughter, Luna heard from inside the church that her father was looking for her.

"Daddy?!" Luna cried out. As she was leaving the church, she ran into someone she did not think she would run into.

"Praying to the Sun like any goody little girl would." Ares pushed Luna causing her to fall, Crescent had heard his daughter crying out to him and rushed to the church.

"I hate you Ares, I was showed to love people and to be kind towards everyone but you..." Luna got up and pushed Ares, he moved an inch but not enough. He grabbed Luna by her throat and picked her up off her feet, he was a good six foot eight while she stood tall at five foot two. "Aw is little princess angry?" Ares laughed as he threw Luna breaking glass and wood on her way down.

"I... I hate you." She coughed out bluish red blood trying to stand, Ares pulled out a knife walking towards her while Luna picked up a sharp piece of glass with a blood stained hand.

"Just die already bitch." Ares spat venom as he picked her up and stabbed her in her chest, but she did something he didn't see coming. He looked down to see a blood stain piece of glass sticking out of his chest, he was shocked to the bones, he would never had thought that the goody little girl of the moon would do something like this ever in her life.

Hell, she didn't know she could do that herself as she fell to the floor bleeding more blue than red.

"Luna?!" Crescent saw as his only daughter was stabbed, bleeding out like a pig on the floor of the church.

"Ares!" Aeron rushed in to the church to his son's side, Aeron held his son in his arms as Ares and Luna took their last dying breath in their fathers' arms.