Last score

Marmalade is in prison. Finally paying for his crimes. Well almost all of them after the bad guys are released they head out to have fun. But you have one last score to settle.

During his time in prison he started a prison riot. But you are there for one person. Marmalade. You see him in his open cell. Not in the massacre. Good. This will be easy.

Let me explain what happened in your story

You go into the prison and see him in his cell. Reading a book.

You: I thought you'd be here prick.

Marmalade: You look familiar. Do i know you? Have we met before.

You: Oh yeah. Long time ago. I've tried so long and hard to let that go. But shit sticks to me like gum on a shoe. You treated me and my people like shit. And say you care. You beat an old man to death cause he hurt your feelings. And then took our resources. Saying you were teaching a lesson. No lesson requires you to beat an old man to death.

Marmalade: Ah you were that little child hiding in the stair case. Yeah I saw you. Seeing an old friend get what he deserved. You and your kind mean nothing to me. You are all beneath me.

You: You in the real world now asshole. Let me show you what sins you've commented.

Marmalade: Wait what.

Your eyes turn red and flame up.

Marmalade: Wait calm down man. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

You: We're you sorry then. Did you bury him. Give the memorial. That only two people showed up for.

Your turn into the ghost rider. Grab him by the collar.

You: LOOK INTO MY EYES MARMALADE. Your soul is filthed with the blood of those you have wronged. Including my father's blood. My mother's blood. And my friend. You tried to kill my sister and her friend. You die today marmalade.

Marmalade: NOOOO!!!!!!

He screams as he burns in flames. Both the body and the soul burn in the cell. You leave his rotting corpse in the prison to be turned to ash. You get in the car and leave.