that fragile yet fierce feeling consuming me whole Part I

underneath my skin

The sight that greeted Kuya, the closer he got to his home, was as familiar as it was boring. Foxtails grew happily around his place, swaying in the wind. The soft rustle of leaves was audible in the quiet that surrounded his turf.
No animal was suicidal enough to come near his place.
There had been a few. Many decades ago when he first settled down in the wood territory. Those that had been foolish enough to trespass-, well, most did not live long enough to regret that decision. It had not taken long for his territory to become a forbidden place for the other forest dwellers. Only small critters and birds would pass through it now.
While Kuya enjoyed instilling fear in others, watching as it morphed their features and crumble whatever pride they possessed, even that pastime had lost most of its appeal over the long years. Whatever enjoyment he could once glean from it had been replaced with boredom and indifference.

Although Kuya would never admit it, sometimes he envied his old friend for being able to just sleep and let time slip by in peaceful slumber. Meanwhile, Kuya had always been more active, never satisfied with tranquillity, itching to try out and experience new things. But with this, there comes a point where experiences blur into one. A singular mass that is indistinguishable whenever Kuya looked back. None of them stood out.
He had to thank the young master for bringing some enjoyment into his bleak day-to-day life. No matter how pathetic and weak the young master was, his actions and reactions never ceased to evoke some sort of emotion in Kuya. Be it arousal, playfulness, surprise, or annoyance.
At this point, Kuya had mapped each part of Eiden, knew where to touch and tease to evoke a response from his willing body or moans and mewls from his eager mouth. He knew each and every expression the young master made. When he blushed with embarrassment or shyness, which always amused Kuya, given how wanton his eager young master could get. How Eiden's face twisted into one split between agony and pleasure when Kuya denied him his release, tears springing to the young master's eyes as his mouth opened wider in a cry of protest. The hazy, blissed out look that would take over the young master's face as Kuya fucked him deep and hard.

By now, Kuya's interest should have been extinguished like a bonfire that ran out of material to consume, and yet here he was. Still eager to tease and prod his young master until he bullied each and every reaction from him anew.
Kuya wanted to imprint himself on Eiden, leaving the young master with a mark he could never erase because Kuya himself felt like he would never be able to free himself of the young master completely, no matter how hard he tried.

There was a quick glint of fang as Kuya considered how he should play with the young master next time. Should he tie the young master up? Bind his and hands and spread his legs and touch and tease him until only moans and Kuya's name would spill from the young master's mouth. Keep him on the edge until he begged Kuya to fill him with his flesh and seed and essence.
Maybe he would use his fingers to seal shut the young master's eager hole after. Pushing and prodding against his sensitive spot as the young master writhed from oversensitivity, all the while keeping his seed from spilling out.
Use his fingers to push his seed in deeper after it nearly escaped, and watch the young master writhe against his digits, trying to take them in deeper while crying out Kuya's name.

Or should he allow the young master to explore Kuya's body with his dexterous hands? While the thought was enticing and the young master's hands were certainly talented, each stroke and tug not only stoked Kuya's desire but also threatened to consume his self-control. It would do the young master no good to delude himself into thinking that he had any sway over-

"Kuya!", came a familiar and cheerful, albeit slightly breathless shout.

Kuya didn't turn around, instead opting to keep on walking towards his hut. It would do the young master good to focus more on increasing his stamina. How useless to be this out of breath from running only a short distance. Kuya knew the young master hadn't run for long because it had barely been a minute since he had felt the young master pass through the illusion that surrounded his territory and kept other pesky humans from getting lost and bothering him.
But with how thick and heavy his old friend's essence clung to the young master's, Kuya had no doubt that not too long ago he had been out of breath for an entirely different reason.
The knowledge made a persistent urge gnaw at his insides. The urge to rid the young master of the other's essence and fill him with Kuya's own so thoroughly that there was no room for anyone else to leave their own. That everyone who came even close to the young master would be drenched in Kuya's essence before even having the chance to experience what the young master's felt like.
All these thoughts were as foolish as his young master. They had slumbered in his veins, his bloodline all this time, waiting for the right time to break free and confuse his mind.