𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀

🗓️ 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝕄𝕆ℕ𝕋ℍ𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ 🗓️
༄INDIA༆

🏡🅂🄸🄽🄶🄷 🄼🄰🄽🅂🄸🄾🄽🏡

Haseena came back from office and was warmly welcomed by her kids.Fluffy wagged her tail as Haseena petted her head and fed her a biscuit and Advik Hugged his mother tightly.Maa who had Aadhya in her arms dropped her on the floor and she walked towards her mother with her wobbly steps and Haseena immediately picked her up and kissed her cheeks.This has been their daily welcome routine since Haseena had joined back office.After she returns from office Aadhya will cling to her till night and won't go to anyone except Anubhav,doesn't matter how much pursued.

Haseena sat on the sofa and a servant served her a glass of water and sipped a bit of water from it.

"Kaisa Gaya Tera din?"Maa asked.

"Accha tha maa...Heer ne pareshan toh nahi kiya na?"She asked..

"Nahi bas sone k time jaise thoda roti hain bas wahi....chinta mat kar abhi toh bas pandrah din hi huye hain,dhire dhire aadat padh jayegi isko."Maa said.

"Advik apne snacks kha liye?"Haseena asked.

"Haan mumma."

"Very good abhi apne room mein jao aur apne books nikal kar baitho hum change karke aate hain."

"Okay mumma.."He said and ran upstairs to his own room which he has got a month back.

"Maa hum upar Jaa rahe hain."Haseena said and went upstairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
    🧮 A͜͡D͜͡V͜͡I͜͡K͜͡'S͜͡ R͜͡O͜͡O͜͡M͜͡  🧮  

Advik was studying and Haseena was sitting beside him and Aadhya was sitting on her lap hiding her face in her chest when Anubhav entered the room.He looked at Aadhya and immediately understood that something was wrong.He asked her through eyes and she shrugged her shoulders indicating that she doesn't know.

"Champ.."Anubhav called Advik, hearing his voice Aadhya looked at him but didn't try to go to him as she generally does.

Advik went to Anubhav who gave him a big chocolate bar..
"Abhi nahi khana hain isko."Haseena said and Advik reluctantly agreed.

"Advik aap padhai karo hum aate hain thodi der mein..."Haseena said and she and Anubhav left the room with Aadhya.

ᗩᑎᑌՏᗴᗴᑎᗩ'Տ ᗷᗴᗪᖇOOᗰ

"Humari raajkumari aajao baba k paas."Anubhav took Aadhya from Haseena and she immediately started crying shocking both of them.

"Nahi baccha nahi rote.."Haseena took her back and patted her back to stop her crying.

"Kya hogaya isse...pahele toh Heer aise kabhi nahi royi."Anubhav said worriedly.

"Doctor ne kaha tha iss age mein bacche thode clingy ho jate hain aur aaj hum office se thoda late aaye toh shayad issliye aisa kar rahi hain."Haseena said still Rocking Aadhya in her arms.

"Hmm...shayad aisa hi hain..kal Birthday hain isska...kal tak thik ho jaye toh accha hain,kahi party mein saare guests ko dekhkar daar na jayein."Anubhav said worriedly.