4: party girls

I'm walking on the beach trying to find a sport to sit down and study I need to do my English homework it's due tomorrow and I still haven't done it. I know that Emma is out with Lewis swimming out or what not Cleo's at her new job the marine park which I'm not to happy about it's dangerous and I have no clue what Rikkis doing i should have enough time to get some of it done. I hear shouting so I look up to see Dylan and Zane joking about Dylan looks tired and hungover and Zane looks okay I turn back to my work ignoring them then I hear my phone ping:
————————————————-
Mermaid gang:
Cleo:
Meet me at the juice-net
Demon twin (Rikki):
Me and em are on our way
You:
On my way now
—————————————————

I pack my things up and start walking to the juice-net I see Rikki, Emma and cleo sitting down "what's up?" I ask sitting down next to Em "cleo was telling us how this lady came up to her at work." Rikki informs me "she knows something I'm telling you." Cleo says "like what?" I ask "im not sure. But she knew it was dangerous for me to get water on myself." Cleo says "you got water on yourself?" Emma asks annoyed "I knew it." Emma says "one drop. I wiped it straight off. Nothing happened. I took precautions. I can do this job" Cleo says "cleo it only takes one drop and then the secrets out." I say "I told you we should have discussed this further." Emma says "what would that prove? You're just scared." Cleo says annoyed "no I'm not." Emma defends "I am I don't wanna be put in some fucking tank like I'm at the circus cleo." I say annoyed getting up and walking away I come back after calming down I don't look at cleo I can't look at her right now "where'd you get that?" Cleo asks Emma about her new necklace "it's beautiful." Cleo says "the moon pool at mako island." Emma tells her and then Emma pulls her phone out and call someone "hi, mum. I need you to start texting the invitations. Yes, all the girls on the list, plus Rikki and Alia." Emma says and Rikki smiles and I nod "Cleo's right. If I don't have this party, it's like I'm not even putting up a fight." Emma says explaining and I shrug "I'd rather stay dry and safe but I guess I can just be careful." I shrug then Zane comes over putting a platter of drinks in-front of us "four, frozen cones." He states walking away "what about them?" Rikki asks and he turns around "you look thirsty. Enjoy." He shrugs and keeps walking as cleo picks one up i pick one up too and me and cleo sip it me and cleo cough "that is disgusting." I cough out "prune juice?" Emma asks and I nod and look over to see Zane, Mariam, Tiffany and Dylan. Dylan's looking away, Zanes laughing with Mariam and Tiffany I roll my eyes "mature Zane, real mature." Rikki says and I stick my middle finger up Dylan's such a cunt last night he was texting me apologising for being a cunt but now his letting his friends be pricks to us Then everyone's phones start going off "Emma's sleepover." I say looking at my phone and everyone starts talking about it and checking their phones while we smile.

Me and Rikki are at home packing our stuff and getting ready We start walking to Emma's when Rikki pipes up "how come Dylan wasn't making eye contact with you today?" Rikki asks "I don't know. He texted me last night when he was drunk saying sorry for being a cunt but then let Zane do that to us at the juice-net today." I shrug and Rikki sighs "guess he was just drunk." I shrug as I chew on my strawberry flavoured Gum We start to reach Emma's house "sorry we're late." I say as we walk through the door to see girls painting nails and doing make up "no problem." Emma smiles "told you it wasn't your scene." Emma turns to Rikki "I can't believe it's anyones scene." Rikki says shocked when we hear the door bell go we turn to see Mariam, Zane and Dylan walk in "I don't know which one of my numbers you sent my invitation to, but, it managed to get lost." Mariam says with her arms crossed "so how about joining it?" Rikki says sarcastically "glad you could make it." Emma says annoyed and Zane starts carrying the food he brought somewhere but before he can get far Emma's mum comes down the stairs "Zane, fancy seeing you here." Emma's mum smiles and I walk away before Dylan can come talk to me.